Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 31. maj 2012

Lounge Chair Flowers – Soul Sista week

 
 
The base color is 2 coats of Essence 03 Lounge Chair Affair, and it’s a tiny bit sheer in 2 coats. I sponged a band with Essence 01 Chilled Orange (both polishes are from the Soul Sista collection). They blend extremely well together – not very noticeable, but definitely creating a nice effect – a simple difference in shade. Then I painted the flowers, first I mixed acrylic colors, a turquoise with a touch of silver for the flower petals, the “strains” in the petals is painted with a leather brown color and the center with yellow and orange. I used a dotting tool for the dots.  Finally I top coated with Seche Vite.
Not my most well painted flowers, but they gave me a lounge chair under the palms vibe :) - you can see more flowers in the top menu!
Grundfarven er Essence 03 Lounge Chair Affair, og den ville være 100% heldækkende, hvis den fik et lag mere. Jeg duppede Essence 01 Chilled Orange (også fra Soul Sista kollektionen) hen over den, og jeg elsker den måde de flyder sammen, det er næsten ikke synligt, men alligevel er der en tydelig nuanceforskel. Derefter malede jeg blomsterne; jeg blandede ført en turkis med en smule sølv til kronbladene, og strengene i dem er malet med en læderbrun, mens midten er malet med gul og orange. Prikkerne er lavet med et dotting tool. Til slut lagde jeg Seche Vite som toplak.
Det er ikke mine flotteste blomster, men designet gav mig tanker om en liggestol under palmer :) - du kan se flere blomster ved at vælge fanebladet i topmenuen...

37 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this screams tropical vacation:) These colors go so well together,and the result is amazing:)Great job my friend

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and the weather went from warm and sunny here - to cold and windy, so OH would I love to go - thank you, Mimi!

      Slet
  2. jeg tænker ferie og afslapning på hawaii...

    SvarSlet
  3. Absolutely summer look! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Totally summer-y - we need to go all of us - it could be fun :)

      Slet
  4. Fantastic sponging, those colours look great together! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was quite amazed how these two colors blended well, on Sunday I'll show a mani with that same colors turned around so to speak LOL

      Slet
  5. wow, combo of orange and pink looks really awesome :-D
    and the flowers are great, business as usual ;-D
    any chance for a vacation on tropical side of the world !?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you nail crazy, they really do blend extremely well - no, not a chance for me - are you inviting? I can leave immediately :)

      Slet
  6. SO pretty! Love the base coat color!

    SvarSlet
  7. Not your most well painted?? Hush, these are gorgeously done!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thank you Karen, well you know, I'm my own wort critic LOL

      Slet
  8. gorgeous! its perfect for summer, i love all those colors! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you esmeheredia, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  9. It has a bit of a retro look to it, love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much NailTalk, I am a bit retro, so that might be the reason ;) LOL

      Slet
  10. Super fine blomster! Og sommer agtigt!! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. I absolutely love this look! It is so tropical - makes me want to take a trip to the beach.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thank you Bonnie, please do no link spam :)

      Slet
  12. I am drooling over this! Just gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh, that's what dripped on me then LOL, thanks Polish and Charms!

      Slet
  13. Love it! Also loving the color combo.

    SvarSlet
  14. I love how subtle the sponging is on this- I wasn't sure it was there at all. Nice touch!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you The Lacquer Tracker, they blended so well, I was quite amazed by it myself LOL

      Slet
  15. perfect for this summer heat in Panama! :) hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sigghhh, I wish it was me, thank you my friend and enjoy the time you left in Panama :)

      Slet
  16. This is gorgeous! I love the base color you used! Xoxo!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Fingers, it really is a quite summer-y color!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...