Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. maj 2012

Swatch Saturday: 5 random P2 polishes + 1 Manhattan - swatches & review

544 My place or yours? - 532 Blue's Brothers - 030 Indigo Denim
544 My place or yours? - 532 Blue's Brothers - 030 Indigo Denim
544 My place or yours? - 532 Blue's Brothers - 030 Indigo Denim
544 My place or yours? is a gorgeous shimmery royal purple, 2 coats give full opacity. The same goes for the shimmery royal blue, 532 Blue's Brothers. 030 Indigo Denim dries quickly with a semi-matte finish, and it looks like denim. It's a true one coater - I love this polish!!

P2 040 Honolulu Juicer - P2 010 Maui Fizz - Manhattan 67N
P2 040 Honolulu Juicer - P2 010 Maui Fizz - Manhattan 67N
P2 040 Honolulu Juicer - P2 010 Maui Fizz - Manhattan 67N
The 2 P2's are from the Mission: Summer Look. The sunny-bronze-orange Honolulu Juicer gives opacity in 2-3 coats, but the pale coral/rose Maui Fizz needs 3-4 coats, but it also is good for layering over another color. They both have a rather metallic finish. 
The gorgeous purple from Manhattan is a cream polish without any other name than 67N. I can be used as a one coater, but then it dries pretty slow - but the color really makes me forget all of that :)


18 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, now I see what you mean when you mentioned P2 Indigo Denim on my Maybelline Denim post! They are very similar indeed. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. these are all great, I love indigo denim pretty

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Polish AMOR, I love that one really much too :)

      Slet
  3. i want indigo denim too :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I understand why, nail crazy, it's gorgeous :)

      Slet
  4. Indigo Denim <3.
    P.S. Other shades looks pretty too :).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I agree, it's so pretty, thanks zebra-nails!

      Slet
  5. maui fizz looks so pretty! all of them are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you esmeheredia, I like them a lot :)

      Slet
  6. I adore all of these- they're gorgeous. I think the P2 ones are my favourites.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, ohhh wait to you see the Manhattan with nail art on ;)

      Slet
  7. Definitely Indigo Denim and 532 Blues Brothers, my eyes go on those two very quickly :-) Then I'd like to try Manhatan 67N and I'd like to play with P2 01 Maui Fizz, some nice manicure with something silver and white on it... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Dear Maria, go to see my post Pupa Holographic Nail Polishes Part One again, my cousin Mateja was so kind and gave us the explanation about the holo effect of Pupa nail polishes :-)

      Slet
    2. Thank you, I noticed when I cam back late last night, I'll check into it today :)

      Slet
  8. Hehehe, det er jeg osse, Rainbowify Me har postet swatches af Maybelinne Denim - og de ser ens ud. Jeg har også en Barry M Denim på vej, den tror jeg ligeledes er en dupe...
    Tak for kommentaren, Christina!

    SvarSlet
  9. my mom loveeeed Honolulu Juicer, i think its amazing too. My place or yours and blues brothers are extremely beautiful and great for stamping! and the Manhattan one is a perfect shade of purple! beautiful swatches Maria! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Then she should have it LOL - and I agree on the purples, I really like them too - thanks Lydia :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...