Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 18. maj 2012

Mint pastel flowers - Pastel mint blomster

 
I could have given the flowers something to grow on, but after a longer discussion with myself I agreed on this: The tiny flowers with should just lay there, but in kind of a pattern, and a few dots were invited to join the party ;)
OK – boring facts: base color is Essie Mint Candy Apple and the rest is acrylic colors, the top coat is my faithful Seche Vit.
Jeg kunne have givet blomsterne noget at vokse på, men efter en længere diskussion med mig selv blev jeg enig om at: De små blomster skulle bare ligge der, men i en slags mønster, og et par få prikker blev også inviteret med til festen ;)
OK, de kedelige facts: Grundfarven er Essie Mint Candy Apple, og resten er malet med akrylfarve, og toplakken er min trofaste Seche Vite.

44 kommentarer:

  1. Wow!! That is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. That is too cute ! I love the color combo you used!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Cee, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  3. Very pretty! Love the colors you used.

    SvarSlet
  4. wow, this is so cute! Love the comb of colors!

    SvarSlet
  5. Elsker din mint farve fra essie. Totally a favourite!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak skal du have, Sosa07ac, den er utroligt sød :)

      Slet
  6. Dejligt forårsmotiv og -farver :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mange tak, Rainbowify Me, du har helt ret :)

      Slet
  7. Looks very spring-y! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure does, thank you, zebra-nails :)

      Slet
  8. I've got that colour! Love the little flowers you made!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  9. This is so springy and delicate, I love it! ^.^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much, ScarsLikeLace :)

      Slet
  10. ohhh love the base and the cute little flowers! :) so wonderful! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Lydz, I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  11. Ikke kedelige, men vigtige facts! :) Sødt design <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hehehe, tak skal du have Doktor S, du har jo ret :)

      Slet
  12. gorgeous essie as base and lovely flowers, what else can we ask ;-D
    gorgeous mani Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, nail crazy, maybe we could ask for a little more nail polish hahahaha

      Slet
  13. I am loving this a lot Maria! So perfect!

    SvarSlet
  14. Gorgeous! I adore Mint Candy Apple, and your nail art is a perfect compliment to it!

    SvarSlet
  15. Very summery and beachy! And your flowers are beautiful, as usual! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you, Yun, The Polish Hideout :)

      Slet
  16. These are super cute! I love the color combination as well!

    Samantha
    nailartcouture.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  17. I love Mint Candy Apple & this is the perfect Mani to showcase it...well done xo

    SvarSlet
  18. Beautiful mani. Had to laugh when you said you had to talk to yourself about it lol. x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, CharlieDBeauty - and LOL I had a real debate hahaha

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...