Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. maj 2012

James’s Favorite Flowers – Soul Sista week

 
 
The base color is the chocolaty, kind of metallic/shimmery brown Essence 02 James’s Favorite Brown from the Soul Sista Collection, the first from the collection I’m showing with nail art. I sponged a little of the coral/salmon 03 Lounge Chair Affair from the same collection on top of it before I painted flowers in silver and gold acrylic color to “stay” in the metallic look. The top coat is Seche Vite.
Brown brings me right out of my comfort zone, but the flowers "helped" me  a little LOL 
Do you want more flowers - check out the flower page in the top menu!
Grundfarven er en chokolademetallic/shimmer ved navn 02 James’s Favorite Brown fra Soul Sista kollektionen, og den første fra kollektionen som jeg viser med nail art. Jeg duppede lidt af den koral/laksefarvede 03 Lounge Chair Affair fra kollektionen hen over den, før jeg malede blomster i sølv og guld med akrylfarve, for at forblive i metal looket. Toplakken er Seche Vite.
Brun sender mig altid lidt ud på dybt vand, men blomsterne hjalp mig da lidt :)
Vil du se flere blomster - check fanebladet i top menuen!

32 kommentarer:

  1. maybe you should do some school online, just to show us how you do the thing you do ;-D
    your flowers always look different, it's absolutely enigma to me *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, nail crazy, what a sweet thing to say!! I need someone to take photos while I paint - the best would be video, but nahhh...

      Slet
  2. Those look cool, especially on top of the brown!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Cee, I tried to stay in the metallic look :)

      Slet
  3. i really love your flower designs! :) so pretty

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet, thank you so much esmeheredia :)

      Slet
  4. I love the floral designs! You did an amazing job and as I am looking at popular posts I can't wait to see what else you've created! First time visiting, would you like to follow each other?

    SvarSlet
  5. Your flowers are amazing! As always ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, zebra-nails, you are too kind (but I love it LOL)

      Slet
  6. I like the depth that the background sponging brings to this- very nice!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, yes, I think the result would have been more "dull" without it!

      Slet
  7. Not crazy about the brown base, but the flowers are really well made - as they always are!!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Rainbowify Me, brown always brings me a bit out of my comfort zone, so I kind of agree LOL

      Slet
  8. Beautiful flowers that go so good with the background... And I like the base colour James's Favourite Brown, I think I don't have anything similar! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Raggio di Luna, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  9. Sooo pretty. I'm like that about deep colours like brown, a bit out of my comfort zone, but with those flowers it looks so pretty x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, CharlieDBeauty - LOL two of a kind huh ;)

      Slet
  10. I really like these flowers.

    SvarSlet
  11. I love how you put the silver flowers and brown(ish) base,it just goes so well together,looks like a real painting,so pretty:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi, you are so sweet, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  12. hi choo sweet looking great
    http://www.justbuyflowers.com/USA

    SvarSlet
  13. Svar
    1. Thank you Beautyshades,I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  14. Maria, brown looks amazing on you! i like this manicure! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lydia, uhhh it really brings me out of my comfort zone though LOL

      Slet
    2. i know, but i have to say that brown looks great on you! and i love the silver flowers.

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...