Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 23. maj 2012

Tiger Domo Kun Qee celebreity - Artsy Wednesday

 
 
He isn't biting me LOL - han bider mig ikke ;)
 
This week’s challenge is “Inspired by a celebrity manicure”, and to be honest, I have absolutely NO idea of who wears what LOL
But I do know that the celebrity on my blog is Strawberry Domo Kun Qee. So here you have another and until now less famous celebrity from my nail polish shelf: Tiger Domo Kun Qee…
The base color is Essence 01 Chilled Orange from the Soul Sista Coll., and I find it to be the perfect match for my tiger Domo Kun. His face and stripes, I painted with acrylic color, and I top coated with Seche vite.
Check out what the other girls in Artsy Wednesday did in this weeks challenge
Michelle at Lab Muffin,  Alanna at Pretty Purple Polish, Holly at Hooked, Tif at Polished Genious, Sofie from Swååfie, Catrine at Unnakednails, Melanie at Nail & Polish, Jessica at Beauty Gnome
This week Lyndsey isn't posting (Nails by Ms. Lizard,)
Denne uges udfordring er “Inspireret af en berømtheds manicure”, og for at sige det lige ud, så aner jeg ikke hvem der har hvad på ;)
Men jeg ved at berømtheden på min blog er Strawberry DomoKun Qee. Så her har i en anden og indtil nu knap så kendt berømthed fra min neglelakshylde: Tiger Domo Kun Qee…
Grundfarven er Essence 01 Chilled Orange fra Soul Sista Coll., og jeg synes den er det perfekte match for Domo Kuns farve. Hans ansigt og striberne har jeg malet med akryl farve, og toplakken er Seche Vite.

46 kommentarer:

  1. Argh! This is so cute! I don't know about these characters but I like them hehehehe :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, hollysagemini, I'm glad you like him. Domo Kun is the Japanese television mascot and are now produced in different sizes and colors, a collectors item with new collections from time to time.

      Slet
  2. You did a great job! The colours are the same and, although I don't know about these little characters, I see that it is really Tiger Domo Kun Qee! Perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, yes I was very pleased that I had a color to match him so well - as I said to Holly: Domo Kun is the Japanese television mascot and are now produced in different sizes and colors, a collectors item with new collections from time to time.

      Slet
  3. Aaah, fedt twist ;) Ser rigtig godt ud og matcher jo perfeekt!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Sofie, og ja, sjældent perfekt :)

      Slet
  4. This is super cute!!! I love it! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Aww, this is adorable! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. He really is, thanks a lot, LabMuffin :)

      Slet
  6. awww ;D nice tiger den er vild sød!

    http://polish-life.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  7. Awww,this is soooo adorable and cute!Super fun mani,love it,amazing job my dear friend

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you my friend, I'm so glad you like him :)

      Slet
  8. omg these are freaking awesome!! I <3 domo!

    SvarSlet
  9. de her er klart de bedste du har lavet(i min bog)argh der er nok også andre designs måske jeg hellere skulle kalde det min nye favorit, rigtig flot Maria

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, woow, tusind tak min kære neglelak-legekammerat :)

      Slet
  10. OMG that is soooooooooo cute!! Makes me want to do my own domo nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you Cee, I'm so happy you like him - I look forward to seeing Domo Kun on your nails :)

      Slet
  11. Yaaaay! Tiger domo! I love it. :D This and the strawberry domo mani are my favourites from you. They're PERFECT!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thank you The Lacquer Tracker, somehow I kew you would like it ;)

      Slet
  12. wow you did a really great job! :)

    SvarSlet
  13. He's so cute! Your nails look just like him. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks PrettyPurplePolish, I'm glad you think so :)

      Slet
  14. This is too cute! I love this :D

    SvarSlet
  15. haha I love this! So cute and fierce! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - thank you so much, Yun, The Polish Hideout!

      Slet
  16. Thank you Polish and Charms :)

    SvarSlet
  17. he's so handsome, so your nails must be looking gorgeous too ;-D
    love it :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, nail crazy - I'm happy you like him (and my nails) :)

      Slet
  18. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jennius - Gold Speck Nails :)

      Slet
  19. WOW dude this is awesome!

    SvarSlet
  20. Ohhhh!! This is soooo great! I love love love IT! tooo cute! Great job Maria!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...