Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. august 2012

Drag marble hearts - Gabrini abstract 2

 
The base color is Gabrini M110 from the Summer Edition 2012 – a beautiful, bright (neon?) purple. First I painted each nail (over my base coat) with one coat. Then I painted a second coat on one nail at the time and dripped small drops of Gabrini M104 and Gabrini M113 over the still completely wet polish, and with a nail art brush I made a striping movement through the drops towards the tip, and that created the heart like pattern. Then I moved on to the next nail, until I had done all nails. Finally I top coated with Seche Vite.
See swatches of these 3 polishes HERE - The other two Gabrini Abstract manis: 1 click HERE - 2 tomorrow (I love that one)
Grundfarven er Gabrini Summer Edition M110 – en smuk (neon?) lilla. Over min grundlak lagde jeg først et lag. Derefter lagde jeg andet lag på en negl ad gangen og dryppede jeg med penslerne i lakkerne rækker af dråber med Gabrini M113 og Gabrini M104 fra den samme kollektion på den stadigt helt våde lak. Derefter trak jeg en nail art pensel gennem dråberne og skabte et hjerteformet mønster. Derefter fortsatte jeg med den næste negl indtil jeg var færdig, og toplakken er som sædvanlig Seche Vite.
Se swatches af disse 3 lakker HER - De andre to Gabrini Abstrakt manicurer: 1 klik HER -  2 kommer i morgen (den er jeg vild med)

46 kommentarer:

  1. jeg er så vild med drag marble. en rigtig nem måde at få et cool design på

    fine farver

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det har du helt ret i, tusind tak Kathrine :)

      Slet
  2. Ha, I tried to make something similar too - but couldn't make it work. So thanks for the tips in this post - I shall try it again, and hopefully succeed next time! :)
    I love this mani, btw. It's beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Rainbowify Me, you probably did it on a dry polish - good luck :)

      Slet
  3. This is a really nice effect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks Shannara :)

      Slet
  4. Yay drag marbling! I'm such a fan of drag marbling :) Except for the thick layers I end up with!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot LabMuffin, actually I lifted a little off the "blobs", so it wasn't too bad :)

      Slet
  5. This is a really nice effect :)

    SvarSlet
  6. great idea! i love doing hearts with drag marbling! but usually i put 2 very close dots for each heart (dragging the line between the dots), this way i get the hearts that are more "rounded" :)

    SvarSlet
  7. nice one...i love needle marbling...:)

    SvarSlet
  8. This is so pretty- I love all those little hearts! And the colour combo is fantastic.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot The Lacquer Tracker, I really like these colors together, but take 3 tomorrow is my favorite :)

      Slet
  9. love these hearts! :) they also remind me of a fish tank for some reason. Monsterhugs <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, I see tiny fish swimming between the "heart-plants" LOL, thanks Lydia :)

      Slet
    2. yeah i think that is it!! ^.^

      Slet
  10. This mani looks really pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks zebra-nails :)

      Slet
  11. I love this! This reminds me of the caterpillar from alice in wonderland with his smoke blowing shapes and words out of his mouth lol. this is so awesome maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, how sweet, that's a nice association, thanks a lot Mel :)

      Slet
  12. How fun! These colors really do look lovely together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love these colors in a combo, just wait to you see todays LOL - thanks a lot drinkcitra :)

      Slet
  13. very cool! from a distance they look like flowers but up close they do look like little hearths! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot esmeheredia, I think you are right there LOL

      Slet
  14. Wow, this is such a good idea! Lovely work.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks Katherine :)

      Slet
  15. It's so nice and colors are compatible with each other :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Irmak, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  16. This is really neat! It looks a little bit like stalks of flowers with heart-shaped bulbs. Lovely! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I think you are right, I thought something similar, when i finished, thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  17. I HAVE to try this!!! Its awesome!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, it's so easy too - thanks a lot GoingtotheShowing :)

      Slet
  18. I haven't tried any marbling, and I love the way the heart flowers look. I think I need to try it!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should, it was quite fun - thanks Andrea :)

      Slet
  19. This nail art with Gabrini nail polishes I like much more then the jelly-fishes :-) Yes, this technique is very amusing, but you need a lot of attention to keep it neat. I've tried it once, but I thought that I could do better, so I didn't publish it... hopefully in the future I will do it again and show it to you! :-)
    To me these seem like some kind of interesting plants growing and growing... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Raggio di Luna, I think that's the difference between us, you like the more neat, where I love the more free/artistic approach... I love my nail art to come out free and wild, not like a pattern-print :)

      Slet
  20. cute, this technique never worked for me :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks my friend - you know I'm so much more clever than you, right cough, cough, hhhhaaa mauuuahaa

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...