Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 4. august 2012

Sation 5 random colors (4 from California Gleamin' coll.) - swatches

Thursday I showed 5 polishes from Sation by Miss Professional Nail the collection called "Class of Sation" collection, today I have swatches of 5 other colors, 4 from the California Gleamin' collection: Board Girl Blue, Lemon Pearl, Love At First Lavender, Oh My Oceania - and a color from the standard collection called Purple Passion.
I torsdags viste jeg 5 lakker fra Sation by Miss Professional Nail fra kollektionen "Class of Sation", i dag har jeg 5 andre farver, 4 fra California Gleamin' kollektionen: Board Girl Blue, Lemon Pearl, Love At First Lavender, Oh My Oceania- samt en fra standard sortimentet ved navn Purple Passion.
Board Girl Blue, a slightly dusty medium blue creme
Lemon Pearl - a GORGEOUS pastel yellow with a subtle shimmer, I LOVE it!!
Love At Firs Lavender - a beautiful lavender cream
Oh My Oceania, a turquoise with teal reflections, really beautiful and different from any other green I own
Purple Passion, a gorgeous purple with subtle green/blue/purple shimmer
 

29 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty colors,Love at first lavander looks so good,just need some special flowers by one very talented artist,I think Maria is her name :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Mimi, it is sooo pretty - hmmm, I wonder who she is ;)

      Slet
  2. wow My Oceania is really beautiful and Love At Firs Lavender has the perfect name. wonderful swatches! ^.^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lydia, I love bot their colors and names LOL

      Slet
  3. Wow, Sation has really been stepping up their game lately. Oh My Oceania is stunning, I think I may need to pick up a bottle!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they have new collections and I love the new bottles too, and you should - thanks a lot Jacqui :)

      Slet
  4. I really like Oh My Oceania ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irmak, so do I, I wore it yesterday with nail art on, of course :)

      Slet
  5. I don't know this brand, but they look really pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Shannara. It's a very nice brand so you might want to try it some day :)

      Slet
  6. i'd take love at first lavender and oh my oceania, thanks :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, great I even have your address, just need to go to the post office ;)

      Slet
  7. Those are beautiful colors! I think I love them all! How many layers for Purple Passion to be opaque? We have similar colors in th US, but they are very sheer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Gottwinkies, these are bought in the US, and the ones I tried on my nails so far are 1-2 coaters, but I suspect that Purple Passion might be a 2-3 coater unless you layer over a similar toned cream...
      And welcome to my blog :)

      Slet
  8. These are sooooo pretty! I love them all <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much drinkcitra, so do I :)

      Slet
  9. I've been eyeing Oh my Oceania a couple of times, but always fell for the glittery ones instead. Purple Passion is really gorgeous too! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, you are such a glitter girl, I know LOL - Oh my Oceania is a great polish, thanks Rainbowify Me :)

      Slet
  10. I really like them all, but my favourites are "Board Girl Blue" and "Love At First Lavender" :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. Oh My Oceania and Purple Passion caught my eye immediately! So pretty! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are really nice colors, thanks a lot Yun :)

      Slet
  12. I can't even choose which one I like the most. I like all of them! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL my thoughts exactly, thank you zebra-nails!

      Slet
  13. I've got my sights on Oh My Oceania... It looks really interesting!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's unlike anything else I have seen, very beautiful, thanks Karen!

      Slet
  14. Svar
    1. They surely are, thanks Meredith Anne :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...