Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. august 2012

Gabrini Summer Edition 2012, swatches and review of 3 colors

Gabrini M104 Summer Edition
Gabrini M110 Summer Edition
Gabrini M113 Summer Edition
These three Turkish Gabrini polishes I got from a swap with my dear friend Zana on Nail crazy in Croatia!
They are from the Summer Edion that holds 20 polishes. I suppose they are neons, but not as "evident" neons - neither in color nor in finish. The green was a bit goopy, the purple pretty normal and the orange a little thinner. All of them dried pretty fast - so I had to work fast when i did nail art on all three colors - involving the two others each time - and in a few hours I'll show you the first of them...

33 kommentarer:

  1. I didn't see this summer edition before. I like m113 :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Irmak, they are such great colors :)

      Slet
  2. glad you like them, can't wait to see what you did with those three colors :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Zana, you will go all nail crazy when you see it hahahaha

      Slet
  3. I like the purple one the most! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. They're all very cool colours. The purple is my favourite. No surprises there :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - nope, no surprise at all :) - thanks Rainbowify Me :)

      Slet
  5. The green one is the bomb,fell in love with it:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so hard not to love, I do too, thanks Mimi!

      Slet
  6. These are stunning!!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. Oh Noooes, really muahha, thanks BeautyShades :)

      Slet
  8. omg i want the green one! great swatches :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's such a bright and fun green, I love it, thanks esmeheredia :)

      Slet
  9. Pretty colors, but in particular, that green is amazing!! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Yun, I agree, it really is :)

      Slet
  10. Ah, endnu en stemme til den grønne, tusind tak Christina :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Sorry but I'm not a big fan of neon colors.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's the great thing about polish, there are colors and finishes for all :) - thanks Katherine :)

      Slet
  12. These are all pretty- the purple and green ones are my favourites.

    SvarSlet
  13. these are gorgeous, im sure you know which one is my favey! lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Muahhaa, the orange I know - just kidding you purple lover, thanks Lydia :)

      Slet
  14. Beautiful! Love the swatches!

    SvarSlet
  15. I love the summer edition Gabrini polishes, I have a few of them :)But from these three, the purple one is my most favorite!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much, Manases Andrea :)

      Slet
  16. Svar
    1. Det ved jeg desværre ikke, jeg har fået dem som en gave...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...