Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 2. august 2012

Sation: Class of Sation coll., 5 color swatches

I have totally been swept of my feet by a for me new brand, Sation by Miss Professional Nail - I ADORE their colors and formula!
The collection "Class of Sation" has 24 colors and cool glitters, and so far I have bought the 5 that I'll show you here! Saturday I'll show 5 other Sation colors, and tomorrow nail art on Lemon Pearl.
All colors are show pretty accurate, if your screen is correctly calibrated.
Mine ben er blevet fejet væk under mig af et for mig nyt mærke, Sation by Miss Professional Nail - jeg er VILD med deres farver og lak generelt.
Kollektionen "Class of Sation" har 24 farver og flotte glitterlakker, og ind til videre har jeg købt de 5, som jeg vil vise her! På lørdag vil jeg viser jer 5 andre Sation farver, og i morgen nail art på Lemon Pearl.
Alle farver er vist ret farvetro, hvis din skærm er ordentligt farvekalibreret.
Sation Tardy Tart is a gorgeous medium purple lavender cream - as you can see it has fans with wings too..

Sation Most Likely Not to Chip is a very interesting shade of green with a metallic finish, it is both cold and warm toned at the same time - makes no sense I know - but in person you'll see...

Sation Miss Emo Shun All is an absolutely stunning indigo, equal parts pf purple and blue. It is AMAZING- I have NEVER seen a nail polish like this! It dries like a neon, and I suppose it is one too!

Sation Loudest Color is a fantastic name for this loud neon color, equal parts lime and yellow. It's bold and requires sun glasses - I LOVE it!

Sation Jock Juggler is described as powder blue, and as was very surprised to see it, because based on swatches I have seen, I really thought it was a baby blue. But in my comparison down below you'll see, that it actually is a Tiffany blue, it's only a little lighter and a little more blue toned than China Glaze For Audrey.
Left to right: NYC Mint Maracoon, China Glaze For Audrey and Sation Jock Juggler.


47 kommentarer:

  1. The first and last shade are my favourites :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much BeautyShades, Uhh, I'm torn, I love them all so much LOL

      Slet
  2. I really like this brand too, mostly because of the glitters obviously! :D But I really liked the ones you bought, especially the purples :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you are such a glitter girl, and yes, the purples are sepceially cool, I'm blown away by the Miss Emo Shun All (even the name is great), thanks Rainbowify Me :)

      Slet
  3. Hmmm can't choose a favorite,but the indigo and neon are so perfect,maybe even together for some funky and cool nail art combo:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Two very good choses, they both are amazing, and you are right, they would make a marvelous combo!!

      Slet
  4. Elsker, elsker, ELSKER den første farve: Tardy Tart

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the first purple.
    Is that a fly or bee/wasp. We don't have anything in this part of Canada that looks like that

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very gorgeous - it's a fly dressed as a wasp, quite smart - in Danish it's called a svirre flue...

      Slet
  6. Jeg er vild med dem alle, men især 'Loudest Color' fanger da min opmærksomhed!

    Og super gode billeder, især det med hvepsen.

    Venlig hilsen
    Pia L, / www.moenneberg.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, den er altså også bare for flot!

      Slet
  7. Gorgeous - love the first and the last two the most!

    *runs off to edit wish list*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot myre, I understand why you are in a hurry - they are so gorgeous LOL

      Slet
  8. I recently discovered this brand as well, and I love it!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Emily, I'm so happy to hear it, it's such a great brand!

      Slet
  9. The last color is just amazing!

    SvarSlet
  10. Love the critter in the first pic--how lucky to capture that! These names are something else-- Most Likely Not to Chip, Loudest Color, Jock Juggler. Fun!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it sure was, I saw it in the air around me, be never saw it land, so it was a split second...
      I love their funny names, thanks KarenD!

      Slet
  11. Oooh I really like Most Likely Not to Chip (the color, not sure about the name lol)! I totally see what you mean about it being both cool and warm at the same time. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you see it, it was difficult to describe LOL - and I think they are pretty sure none of the polishes will chip ;)

      Slet
  12. I love Tardy Tart & Jock Juggler. Loudest color looks really fun too, I need a nice bright neon green :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Katie - Missys Manis, you should go for this neon, it's so much fun, just looking at the bottle makes me smile :)

      Slet
  13. Tardy Tart is my favourite- so gorgeous! I can see why it has attracted other fans, too. ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I knew you would be able to see that LOL, thanks Tara!

      Slet
  14. ohhh pocket in trouble!! LOL awesome swatches Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Darn, now AGAIN, sorry Lydia ;)

      Slet
    2. I think i at least need Most Likely Not to Chip and Tardy Tart and....Loudest Color and...okay i need to stop! :)

      Slet
  15. I really like that dark blue one! Beautiful! ^.^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's sooo gorgeous, very different from anything else in my collection, thanks ScarsLikeLace :)

      Slet
  16. OMG You have so many beautiful and amazing nail polish! I'm so jealous right now You have no idea!!!
    I love... ALL of them? :D LOL! Really, awesome colors!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, I'm sorry - I hope you get some too - they really are so beautiful!

      Slet
  17. tardy tart, loudest color... hmm, i love them all :-D
    so great you have fans among bees too ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it's so easy to fall in love with them - and that little fly (dressed as a wasp) couldn't resist either :)

      Slet
  18. These are really lovely colors! lol I was wondering if that bee was real or not!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot drinkcitra, LOL I understand why, but it is real, a fly dressed as a wasp, pretty smart!

      Slet
  19. "Miss Emo Shun All" looks gorgeous! After this one I would surely like to have "Tardy Tart" and "Jock Juggler"!
    P.S. on the first photo I see that your restaurant has one more little guest! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Raggio di Luna, they are so gorgeous, and I cannot wait to make some neat design on Miss Emo Shun All, it's such a gorgeous color!!

      Slet
  20. What a first photo! ;D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YUP, I couldn't believe my own eyes, it landed and flew off immedeately, so I didn't know until afterwards :)

      Slet
  21. De er bare så flotte - tusind tak Christina :)

    SvarSlet
  22. Que lindos adorei
    Passando para desejar
    Ótima 4ª feira !!
    ♥ Beijos coloridos!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...