Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. august 2012

Sea- and polish monsters, drag marbling - Gabrini abstract 1

 
 
The base color is Gabrini Summer Edition M 104 – a bright and fun neon green. First I painted each nail (over my base coat) with one coat. Then I painted a second coat on one nail at the time and dripped random drops of Gabrini M113 and Gabrini M110 (from the same collection) over the still completely wet polish, and with a nail art brush I made a swirling movement through the drops (drag marbling) and that created an abstract, slightly messy pattern. Then I moved on to the next nail, until I had done all nails. Finally I top coated with Seche Vite. 
I had fun with this one. All though it's not very neat – I could see so many creatures and things in the shapes. There is definitely two deadly jelly fish fighting on my thumb, monsters and other creatures on the rest LOL 
See swatches of these 3 polishes HERE - Gabrini Abstract 2 click HERE -  
Grundfarven er Gabrini Summer Edition M 104 – en lysende klar og sjov neon grøn. Over min grundlak lagde jeg først et lag. Derefter lagde jeg andet lag på en negl ad gangen og dryppede jeg med penlserne i lakkerne tilfældige dråber af Gabrini M113 og Gabrini M110 fra den samme kollektion på den stadigt helt våde lak. Derefter trak jeg en nail art pensel gennem dråberne og skabte et abstrakt mønster. Såndan gjorde jeg også med resten af neglene, og til sidst top coatede jeg med Seche Vite.
Det var sjovt at lave denne mani, og selvom den ikke som sådan er "pæn", så kan jeg se et par drabelige gopler i kamp på tommelen og mange andre monstre og skabninger på resten af neglene :)
Se swatches af de tre lakker HER - Gabrini Abstract 2 se HER -

40 kommentarer:

  1. crazy, great color combo :-D
    love monsters on your thumb the best :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, really crazy - nail crazy hehehe ;)
      I quite like the pinkie too, looks like a big monster with open mouth is chasing a smaller LOL

      Slet
  2. Oh,wow,something different but supe cool,I love how you choose all the vibrant colors,well done!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Mimi, I thinks it's time to challenge myself in new directions - but I'm not leaving the flowers behind :)

      Slet
  3. This is such a fun mani! I love all the things that show up on your nails. I think the jellyfish on your pinky are particularly cute! ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Rainbowify Me - me too, looks like he is a Packman chasing a smaller guy...

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. Shudder - help LOL - thanks BeautyShades ;)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Shannara, yes, I think you might be right ;)

      Slet
  6. This is probably one of the coolest nail art manis I have ever seen! I love the abstract sea monsters! You are so creative!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Jacqui, I'm so happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  7. This is cool....like it...:)

    SvarSlet
  8. Interesting look, very crazy and creative! x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Crazy is my middle name when it comes to colors and playfulness LOL - thanks a lot Katie :)

      Slet
  9. ooo this is a pretty cool abstract design! love it! :D

    SvarSlet
  10. I like that it isn't very neat. I think this came out the way it's suppose to: fun and cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks Yun, you are right - sometimes I need to rebellion to the way too neat things in life LOL

      Slet
  11. Det er jeg glad for at høre Christina, tusind tak :)

    SvarSlet
  12. :-) great. I like it when your nails don't look all the same and with this technique that's not possible. Great work, I love to do this kind of marble too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are right - thanks a lot Katherine :)

      Slet
  13. YES! I love it, I love it, I love it! Sea monsters battling- in a bright green sea! Very cool. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Haha, thanks Tara, I thought you might like it :)

      Slet
  14. i loveee the monsters and all the sort of things i see, when i look at these!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I knew you would, thanks a lot Lydia :)

      Slet
    2. i specially like the ring finger ^.^

      Slet
  15. I also see jelly fishes on the thumb and I think see sea cancers somewhere :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot zebra-nails, I'm happy you like this crazy mani :)

      Slet
  16. Whoa! This is so cool!! Abstract art is awesome to look at! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm happy you like it, thanks a lot drinkcitra :)

      Slet
  17. Way cool. Neat color combination and the abstract design is very fun!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot Andrea :)

      Slet
  18. I've seen all your three nail arts made with Gabrini polishes, this is the one I don't like, but simply because of jelly fishes which I continue to see and I don't like them as animals... :-)

    SvarSlet
  19. LOL, poor jelly fishes, well they can be a bother for sure :) Thank you anyhow Raggio di Luna :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...