Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 1. september 2012

Appreciation Award!

From the sweet Mandy on Chamelon Stampede Nail Blog I was awarded the Appreciation Award, thank you so much Mandy!

The recipient is supposed to pass it on to 10 blogs with fewer than 200 followers (give or take).

But I am so afraid to forget anyone - and it really freaks me out, so I hope that some of my dear readers/commentators with less than 200 followers (give or take) will accept this award in this unusual manner...?
Ask me, if that makes you feel better about it  :)

Check in later today for more Illamasqua swatches, Poke, Baptiste and Jo'mina...

16 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations!! I accept it! It´ll have to wait, because I have other awards to post before, but if you feel like I have it, it´ll be mine ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lillibit - I would be happy to pass it on to you!!

      Slet
  2. Ooh nice - another well deserved award - congrats! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Congratulations on the award too :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. congrats :-D
    but you don't deserve this award, you have over 200 followers ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot nail crazy, LOL, I got it anyhow, the "give and take" stretches far ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...