Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 28. september 2012

Hiding in the Greyscale

 
 
In my series of Hiding in X I chose to do the greyscale!
The base color is A-England Camelot and I created the camouflage pattern with a dotting tool and OPI Alpine Snow, China Glaze Concrete Catwalk (the very dark grey), Essie Cocktail Bling and P2 Arctic (the super pale grey). The top coat is Seche Vite.

I min serie af Hiding in X er jeg nået til gråskalaen!

Grundfarven er A-England Camelot og ved hjælp af et dotting tool malede jeg kamuflagemønsteret med følgende lakker: Alpine Snow, China Glaze Concrete Catwalk (den meget mørkegrå), Essie Cocktail Bling and P2 Arctic (den super lyse grå). Toplakken er Seche Vite.


41 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! Loving the grey camouflage!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Pixie~Nails, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  2. I love how this turned out - black, grey and white is up there with my favorite color combos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear that, generally I prefer more bright colors, but I was satisfied with this one, thanks Nicole Nearly Nailed!

      Slet
  3. I love it! Sådan lidt cameo/militær-agtig, super anderledes, det er jeg rigtig fascineret af

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jeg var meget spændt på, hvordan det ville være, men jeg var OK tilfreds :) - tusind tak Sonja!

      Slet
  4. so, you're hiding again :p
    lovely color combo :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, I sure am, far away LOL, thanks nail crazy!

      Slet
  5. That's cool! I like the camouflage look you managed to create! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Rainbowify Me :)

      Slet
  6. This is awesome!!! Love the camo look!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot Meredith!

      Slet
  7. love your series of hiding in x, and i loveee this manicure! very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow! All those black, gray, and white shades look so pretty and classy together. I love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Yun, I'm happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks BeautyShades :)

      Slet
  10. This looks gorgeous! The colors fit great together.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Katherine, and yes, I thought so too :)

      Slet
  11. Ooh I love the grey camouflage! Looks so cool!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot drinkcitra, I'm happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  12. A-England Camelot... I don't have it but I like it very much :-) And for the camouflage: nice work, well done! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a perfect black for sure - thanks Raggio di Luna :)

      Slet
  13. Very nice! It needs a Domo, though- remember my greyscale domo? He'd be the perfect complement to this! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I forgot, but yes, you are absolutely right, he most certainly would be :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...