Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 8. september 2012

China Glaze Magnetix II official press release

 
THE ATTRACTION CANNOT BE DENIED
China Glaze Introduces Second Collection of Magnetic Nail Lacquers
 Los Angeles, CA - (June 2012): Magnetic nail art took the beauty world by storm earlier this year, creating a nail art force that was hard for anyone to resist.  Following the phenomenal success of its first-generation Magnetix collection, China Glaze® introduces Magnetix II, an expanded second collection of magnetic nail lacquers.
As with the first Magnetix line, Magnetix II by China Glaze® is infused with iron powders that shift when exposed to the China Glaze® Magnetix II Magnet.  The China Glaze® Magnetix II collection features six dramatic metallic shades:
·                .         Gold Fusion – Rich gold
·         Positively In Love – Gorgeous magenta
·         Bond-Tastic – Soft rust
·         Get Charged – Dark lavender
·         Sparks Will Fly – Chic cobalt blue
·         Con-Fused? – Lively green

Along with the new shade line up, China Glaze® has created a second, specially designed magnet featuring three additional unique designs – a swirling circle, vertical lines and an intricate lattice.   The separate magnet allows more design options, especially when coupled with the original China Glaze® Magnetix Magnet.  Alternate designs, rotate the magnet, play with the positioning on the nail – the art creations are endless!

China Glaze® Magnetix II will be available September 2012 at salons and beauty supply stores nationwide with polishes and magnet sold separately. 
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.  For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com,  follow China Glaze® on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficial) and Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and check out China Glaze® YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/ChinaGlazeOfficial.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Well, I wait to see something from this collection on your nails ;-) I'm curious to see how those magnets work :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I have enough magnetic polishes, but I will for sure buy the magnet...

      Slet
  2. I hope this magnet works better than the last one... I'm excited to try the circular design.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry you had trouble with it, I liked it. But yes the new magnet looks very interesting!

      Slet
  3. Ja China Glaze kan det med de farver :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I haven't got any magnetic polish but I like it though. I'm not sure it will work well because I know someone who has magnetic polish but the magnet doesn't work.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...