Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 5. september 2012

Inspired by a pattern - Artsy Wednesday

 

This week’s challenge in Artsy Wednesday is inspired by a pattern, and I thought of my gorgeous glass platter. The base color is Barry M copper, as I felt that it was very close to parts of the pattern. The blue and red pattern (acrylic colors) is however very far from the original, and well, the pattern is a bit sloppy and  could have been much better painted – but I had no time to redo it, so here it is :)
Check out what the other girls in Artsy Wednesday did in this weeks challenge
Michelle - Lab Muffin,  Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish, Tif - Polished Genious, Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard, Melanie - Nail & Polish, Jessica - Beauty Gnome,  Emily - An Accent Nail, Kamen - Kaka Beauty Blog, Catrine - Unnakednails

Denne uges udfordring i Artsy Wednesday er inspireret af et mønster, og jeg kom til at tænke på mit store smukke glasfad.
Grundfarven er Barry M Copper, da jeg syntes den lå meget tæt på dele af fadets mønster. Til gengæld ligger de røde og blå farver (akrylfarver) langt fra originalen, og ja, mønsteret er lidt sjusket og kunne have været meget bedre malet – men jeg havde ikke tid til at lave det om, så her er det alligevel :)

46 kommentarer:

  1. So awesome!!! I love love love the colors! The vibrant blue and red against the gold looks absolutely fantastic!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, wow, I'm so happy you like it LOL - I still am unhappy about it ;)

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, I love that platter/dish - whatever it's called :)

      Slet
  3. Listen to what the girls say because they're right!! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes mom, but I'm still in doubt hahaha

      Slet
  4. Good job! It really looks like the pattern :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. great inspiration and pretty nail art...:)

    SvarSlet
  6. Love this! Great inspiration :D

    SvarSlet
  7. this is cool maria! Love the gold its gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
  8. I think you did a great job recreating the pattern. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I have to believe it soon, thanks a lot Alanna ;)

      Slet
  9. Very cool! And that is a very interesting glass platter! I love the patterns on it, and you did a great job recreating that on the nail. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  10. :-) nice work. I find the pinky very cute.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like the pinky too, thanks a lot Katherine :)

      Slet
  11. Happy Birthday!!! :D I hope you have an amazing day! :D

    SvarSlet
  12. That glass is amazing, and your nails definitely match!

    SvarSlet
  13. Very unique- and I love the inspiration. Gorgeous platter!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that platter is amazing, thanks a lot The Lacquer Tracker!

      Slet
  14. i think you did well, nice manicure :-D

    SvarSlet
  15. That is one beautiful platter..the glass is gorgeous and so are the nails

    SvarSlet
  16. oooh very cool! :)

    SvarSlet
  17. that is one gorgeous platter Maria. I like the colors you used. I also think you did very well :) hugs*

    SvarSlet
  18. Fadet er så smukt, tusind tak Christina!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...