Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 18. september 2012

The Nail Junkie: Violet, Daffodil and Apple, swatches & review

I recently got my first polishes from The Nail junkie. Aleta writes a personal card, adds free thick felt glitter polish remover pads and a homemade Cutie Balm for cuticles and nails - it's like receiving a parcel from a friend :)
Jeg fik fornylig mine første lakker fra The Nail junkie. Aleta skriver et personligt kort, medsender gratis glitterfjernings filtstykker og en hjemmelavet Cutie Balm the neglebånd of negle. Det er som at få en pakke fra en ven :)
Apple - a gorgeous neon green with a subtle glitter - tomorrow I'll show it with nail art. It dies a but rough, needs a top coat.
Apple close up
The Nail Junkie Violet a silvery pastel violet, that dries with the most silky finish ever!!!
 
The Nail Junkie Daffodil - a silvery pastel yellow, that also dries with an amazing, soft silky finish!
 
I'm really happy with them, they apply like a dream, are well pigmented and dries quickly - thanks Aleta!
Jeg er meget tilfreds med dem, de er lette at påføre, er velpigmenterede og tørrer hurtigt - tak Aleta!

45 kommentarer:

  1. Nice! I love it when sellers put in a little extra (and meaniful) effort. I will definatly eyeball Nail Junkie when I have a moment. I like Apple the best!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should look at her polishes, they are more than worth a look LOL - thanks a lot Karen!

      Slet
  2. So pretty!! I love the violet one, what a gorgeous finish it has!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Bot Violet and Daffodil has this amazing silky-soft finish - it's really fantastic - thanks Jacqui!

      Slet
  3. Woow, the violet looks gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Katherine - and yes, it's such a lovely polish, and very different from others in my stash!

      Slet
  4. Oh they all look so nice:)At first by the names I thought they are those scented polishes:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hate scented polishes, so fortunately they are not LOL - thanks a lot Mimi!

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. They really are - thanks a lot BeautyShades :)

      Slet
  6. Violet and Daffodil are my favorites :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so gorgeous - thanks a lot Irmak!

      Slet
  7. pretty colors and cute bottles :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Great haul - and all the colours are so you! I'm looking forward to seeing them with nail art :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, they really are, you know me too well :) - the first nail art is ready for tomorrow :)

      Slet
  9. The bottles look so cute :) I fell in love with Violet, I'll go check what else she has in her store :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really do, I hope you get tempted when you go to her shop, you will not regret it :)

      Slet
  10. All three colors are really pretty! Can't wait to see the green one with nail art! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  11. I love Aletas polishes unfortunately I have still to buy some. And I think I'd buy the same as you did for my first ones :D.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You definitely need to LOL - sooon - can't wait to see them on you!

      Slet
  12. Apple is my favorite of these! It is so bright and pretty!

    SvarSlet
  13. Podium: Violet - Daffodil - Apple!
    And, on Daffodil I would draw one beautiful white daffodil with a beautiful green leaves! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, I'm falling of my chair, a YELLOW on your podium LOL
      Daffodils are yellow LOL - thanks my friend!

      Slet
    2. Well, the podium has three places and you have three polishes, and all this was a trap made for me just to put the yellow on my podium! :-)
      Soon you will receive something YELLOW in your mailbox!

      Slet
  14. Sikke nogle skønne flasker!!! :-)

    SvarSlet
  15. The apply great and look pretty! Def a "gonna-have-to-get" kind of polish!

    SvarSlet
  16. Ooh these are such pretty polishes!

    SvarSlet
  17. Beautiful polishes :)

    SvarSlet
  18. aw that is so awesome! Aleta is too sweet! beautiful polishes! my favorite by far the Apple but Violet is gorgeousssss. :)

    SvarSlet
  19. I love that fine glitter in the neon green polish! Very unique!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is, very subdued, but still it's there!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...