Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 23. september 2012

Birthday haul - part 1

I have joined a nail polish birthday group with 7 other girls - and it IS fun!!! September is my birthday month, my birthday is the 6th, and parcels can arrive any day in that month!
Jeg er kommet i en neglelak-fødselsdagsgruppe sammen med 7 andre piger - og det ER sjovt!! September er min fødselsdagsmåned, fødselsdagen den 6., og mine gaver kan ankomme hvilken som helst dag i den måned!

The parcel from Marianne arrived before my birthday, sitting there calling out to me LOUD!!! 
I got 5 gorgeous Kiko polishes, 338, 337, 332, 333 & 390 - my very first, and the colors that I wished yayy, so great!! I also got a cuticle scrub and a pleasant smelling hand disinfectant and lovely dark chocolate! Thank you so much Marianne!!
Pakken fra Marianne fik jeg 2 dage FØR min fødselsdag, så den stod of kaldte lokkende og HØJT. Jeg fik 5 smukker Kiko lakker, 338, 337, 332, 333 & 390 - mine første og nogen jeg havde ønsket mig - yayyy det er dejligt!! Jeg fik også en neglebåndsscrub og et velduftende hånddesinfektionsmiddel og en plade dejlig mørk chokolade! Tusind tak Marianne!!

Smilla (cat top right corner) was as tempted by the barbecue cashew nuts as I was as you can see!
 
Stinna made a polish especially for me - how cute is that... :)
From Stinna aka Dr. Franken Stinna I got Elixir Laquers Miss Kitty's Mee-Yow from my wish list, a home made polish called Maria's Garden yayy and Color Club Hydrangea Kiss, dried figs, 2 kinds of delicious nuts, herbal salt and 4 "sugar bombs". Thank you so much Stinna!
Fra Stinna aka Dr. Franken Stinna fik jeg Elixir Laquers Miss Kitty's Mee-Yow fra min ønskeseddel, en hjemmelavet lak, der hedder Maria's Garden yayy og Color Club Hydrangea Kiss, tørrede figener, 2 slags lækre nødder, urtesalt og 4 "sukker bomber". Tusind tak Stinna!!

 
From Laura I got Tiger shop 47, BB Couture Hermosa Surfer Girl + Sweet Silicone, flags, Läkerol licorice with sea salt and a fun flower pen. Thank you so much Laura, I have allready used HSG for nail art, it's great for effect!
Fra Laura fik jeg Tiger butik lak nr. 47, BB Couture Hermosa Surfer Girl + Sweet Silicone, flag, Läkerol med havsalt og en sjov blomster kuglepen. Tusind tak Laura, jeg har allerede brugt HSG til effekt under nail art!

 
From Marie-Louise I got a gooorgeous YSL eggplant purple called 128 Black Indigo AND Maxfactor Fantasy Fire, I secretly wanted this - and I GOT it LOL. I also got a delicious piece of chocolate and Skittles - how fun is that, remember when I made my Skittles mani, I had to google it to se what Skittles really was LOL. Thank you so much Marie-Louise!
Fra  Marie-Louise fik jeg en SMUK YSL lak (128 Black Indigo) en lækker mørk aubergine lilla OG Maxfactor Fantasy Fire,som jeg i al hemmelighed havde ønsket mig og FIK!! Jeg fik også et superlækkert nougatbrød og Skittles, meget passende, jeg ved ikke om du kan huske, da jeg skulle male Skittles negle, da måtte jeg google det for at finde ud af hvad Skittles faktisk er :) Tusind tak Marie-Louise!  

These were the first four, the rest I'll post next Sunday if the last gift has arrived - I cannot wait to spoil you guys, when your month comes!

Dette var de fire første gaver, jeg poster resten næste søndag, hvis den sidste gave er ankommet - og jeg glæder mig til at forkæle jer, når jeres måned kommer!!

52 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, that's such a great idea! <3
    Happy birthday!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Julie - and welcome to my blog!!

      Slet
  2. Oh,you got some really cool stuff my dear:)The blue polishes from Kiko are just gorgeous,looking forward to see the YSL one as well:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am such a lucky girl - I love them all :) - thanks Mimi!

      Slet
  3. wonderful presents! the home made polish is amazing - such a lovely idea! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love that little home made polish too, so lovely - thanks a lot Mari!

      Slet
  4. Woohoo, that's a great first half of the haul. I'm so glad you like it all! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's so exciting to be in ab-day group, I never tried it before LOL - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  5. OMGGG those are some amazing polishes you've got there, the franken is especially awesome! What a fun idea =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a wonderful idea LOL - thanks a lot Jacqui!!

      Slet
  6. WOW! how awesome is this group?? Great b-day gifts guys!! and Happy late birthday Maria!! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. They're so gorgeous and just like heaven :)

    SvarSlet
  8. The choice of Kikos is excellent! Also the other nail polishes seem very interesting! I guess I have to wait to see them in your posts! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you are partially the reason for showing all those gorgeous Kiko's on your blog, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  9. wooha.. sikke nogle dejlige pakker du har fået dig :D

    og så alle de spiselige sager nam nam

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det er helt vildt - og dejligt - og de spiselige sager har/havde jeg ikke godt af, men uhhhm...

      Slet
  10. What a fun thing to do! The ladies in your club were very sweet and generous! Happy belated Birthday and I can't wait to see the manis you create!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are SO generous, and I hope I can spoil them rotten when their b-day month comes, the first parcel is ready LOL
      Thanks a lot Gottwinkies :)

      Slet
  11. Oh how fun! You got some awesome items!! Yay for September bdays :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is very, very fun - and yayy - thanks a lot drinkcitra!

      Slet
  12. What a wonderful birthday gift! I hope you have a wonderful belated birthday!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much glitznglam, and yes, it really is :)
      Welcome to my blog, I don't seem to recall your name from previous comments :)

      Slet
  13. Wauwww so many pretty goodies !

    SvarSlet
  14. This is so awesome, Maria! And Fantasy Fire, oh my gosh... *drool*. I also love the custom polish- so perfect for you. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They sure are - and exactly rantasy Fire, my heart almost stopped LOL, and Maria's garden holds a very special place in my heart, thanks a lot The Lacquer Tracker :)

      Slet
  15. Wow what an amazing birthday haul! And that's just half of it! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, I'm such a lucky girl - thanks a lot Yun!!

      Slet
  16. Svar
    1. You can say that again LOL, thanks a lot Meredith :)

      Slet
  17. omg, these are some great birthday's gifts *.*
    happy birthday my dear... i know it's late - but better ever than never ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They sure are, I'm so happy with them, and thank you my friend :)

      Slet
  18. Svar
    1. There sure are, thanks a lot BeautyShades :)

      Slet
  19. Svar
    1. It really is a fantastic idea, and it's so fun :)

      Slet
  20. whoa, what a bunch of lovely birthday club friends you have there ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am such a lucky girl, some of them even make me my very own polish ;)

      Slet
  21. Amazing! Great birthday goodies! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL,thanks a lot Lydia, you are so right :)

      Slet
  22. Those presents are awesome!

    SvarSlet
  23. Det er en ting, der er helt sikker :)

    SvarSlet
  24. Amazing birthday haul! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Zebra-nails, it really is :)

      Slet
  25. OH MY GOSH! The Marias Garden, you made that yourself?!

    Oh and this is an awesome haul!

    SvarSlet
  26. I forgot to mention HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was stunned by Marias Garden!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot my friend - and no, Stinna who gave Maria's Garden to me is the creator :)

      Slet
  27. Amazing gifts! Happy Belated Birthday! Yay for September babies!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...