Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 30. september 2012

Birthday haul - part 2

See part 1 HERE
Se del 1 HER
 
From Marianne I got 2 polishes from my wish list Ninja Polish Floam and Revlon Whimsical - yayyy. The card is the cutest ever, and I got Marianne (!!) sweets and the coolest duochrome beetle, called Billy. To the left you can see, that I previously found one similar to him, or rather whats left of it in the southern part of Germany.Thank you so much Marianne!
Fra Marianne fik jeg 2 lakker fra min ønskeseddel, nemlig Ninja Polish Floam og Revlon Whimsical yayy. Kortet er bare så sødt, og jeg fik også Marianne (!!) bolcher og en cool duocrome bille, der hedder Billy. Til venstre kan du se en lignende (resterne af den) som jeg i foråret fandt på en parkeringsplads i syd Tyskland. Tusind tak Marianne!

 
From Line I got Cult Nails Deal With It, OPI Yodel Me On My Cell, Sephora/OPI Hell To The No, Ulta3 Orchid (a huuuugeee lemming) and Liquid Glitz Cobalt Freeze - yayyy! I also got a cool "match box" with nail files, sweets, The best glue Ever (for all kinds of nail art, and really, really great) and 2 delicious kinds of tea! Thank you so much Line!
Fra Line fik jeg Cult Nails Deal With It, OPI Yodel Me On My Cell, Sephora/OPI Hell To The No, Ulta3 Orchid (nok mit størte ønske) og Liquid Glitz Cobalt Freeze - yayyy! Jeg fik også den sødste "tændstik æske" med små nglefile, slik, The best glue Ever (fantastisk god til alle mulige slags nail art) og to lækre te blandinger! Tusind tak Line!


From Maria I got two BB Couture polishes the amazing purple shimmer Balboa Beach Bunny and the pretty pastel green Launa Lagoon. I also got a very sweet rose card :) - Thank you so much Maria!
Fra Maria fik jeg to BB Couture lakker: Den utroligt smukke Balboa Beach Bunny og den smukke pastel grønne Launa Lagoon.Tusind tak Maria!

From my darling husband I got one more "house" for polishes - each drawer holds 180 polishes, but the lower drawers are for other nail art stuff. You never know if a model suddenly is discontinued, and it would be annoying not being able to get one in a year or two. So far I use the new one for the untried that aren't on the 2 acrylic racks, future gifts, polishes up for sale or swap... (click on photos to see a larger version)
Fra min kære mand fik jeg endu en neglelak kommode - hver skuffe kan rumme 180 lakker, men de nederste skuffer bruger jeg til andere negle relaterede ting. Men man ved aldrig om et møbel udgår, så derfor jeg ønskede mig den, fordi det ville være kedeligt at stå om et par år og ikke kunne få en mage til. Ind til videre bruger jeg den til de ikke afprøvede lakker, der ikke er plads til på de to acryl trapper øverst på kommoderne, gaver til andre og byttelakker... (klik på billederne for at se dem i en større udgave)

50 kommentarer:

  1. Uh, der er mange flotte lakker!
    Hvor har du købt de to acryl trapper? :D

    Mette / www.panicpolish.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Mette. Acryltrapperne har jeg købt i England, lige her www.venusnailsupplies.co.uk

      Slet
  2. omg, i'm so glad for you... and i'm just a bit, really just a bit jealous ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I love your honesty, and I think you are right in feeling like you do :)

      Slet
  3. I think it's appropriate to call you gifted ;)
    I love that you got yourself another home for the polishes, that's an amazing gift!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL yup, I would say so too :)
      And that new polish home is a dream :)

      Slet
  4. You've got amazing gifts! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. P.S. I have the same beetle, it's also inside the plastic. I've win my beetle in the swimming competitions :). It was a really weird prize for the first place ;D

      Slet
    2. oh, bug prize for swimming is so funny :D
      i kinda like this bugs in plastic... i had a big ring with it... i cried at the discotheque when i realized it's not on my ring anymore, silly me :(

      Slet
    3. Hahaha zebra-nails - that was indeed a very peculiar prize for the winner - but it's so beautiful. Thanks :)

      Slet
    4. haha maybe it was "bugging" them that they didn't have a bette prize ;)

      Slet
  5. Great storage. It's probably welcome if you have so many polishes and nailart stuff.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Katherine - I'm such an over-kill person LOL, so yes, it's soo nice :)

      Slet
  6. Det var da en fantastisk mand!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det er han, det gave gode bonus point, selvom det var mig der kom med ideen og bestilte den, forhandlede om pris osv. ;)

      Slet
  7. amazing birthday gifts, and the drawers look really good - soooo much space for polishes! ♥.♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Mari, they really are - and yes, tit's such a sturdy and gorgeous piece of furniture ♥

      Slet
  8. I think the most beautiful birthday gift is nail polish :D
    They are gorgeous ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are SO right about that LOL - thanks a lot Irmak!

      Slet
  9. Wow! great gifts! love the storage for your babies! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Lydia, and so do I, I'm so happy with that :)

      Slet
  10. Amazing! Love those BB Coutures and your nail polish storage is so cool!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm looking forward to trying those too - and yes, I LOOOVE my polish storage :)

      Slet
  11. I am searching for Floam since months T_T
    How cute, the bear bottle of nail polish! <3 ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I so hope you find it soon, personally I had given up, so I was sooo pleased to get it :)
      Aww, you noticed the small bears, thanks *Ky* :)

      Slet
    2. I had to, their bottles are gorgeous ^^

      Slet
    3. LOL - I need to show them soon :)

      Slet
  12. AWESOME haul! Happy birthday again! (=

    SvarSlet
  13. Awesome gifts! :-) The duochrome bug is really amazing! :-)
    The most I like the one you got from your dear husband :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I love Billy too, they are amazing gifts, but I agree that polish home is gorgeous!

      Slet
  14. More wonderful goodies! The beetle looks so pretty!
    Aw that was sweet of your husband! It's so clean!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much dinkcitra, I like white furniture for this too :)

      Slet
  15. What an unusual gift a beetle. Reminds me of Egypt .i like you polish stands;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much BeautyShades - Billy is very special to me :)

      Slet
  16. Those are some fabulous gifts! So sweet of your husband to gift you something to do with nail polish. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - and my husband loves when I tell him what I would like, one "problem" less to solve ;) - thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  17. Wonderful to see all your lovely presents! :D The teas look so tasty- what kind are they?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like the posts, thanks The Lacquer Tracker. One tea was called goodnight tea, and the other was called White Symphony - only in Danish!

      Slet
  18. I love that beetle, he is so pretty! I need some storage shelves like those! I've been on my husband to make me some for months, but he's been slow about it! =P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Billy is beautiful, thanks ScarsLikeLace :) Those shelves are so pretty, but of course the majority of the polishes lives in the drawers :)

      Slet
  19. Happy birthday, belatedly! Love seeing your polish houses. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much, KarenD - those houses are a dream-come-through :)

      Slet
  20. Tusind tak Christina - har lige spurgt Whimsical, og den har det lige så sjovt sammen med vennerne, så nej tak :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...