Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 21. september 2012

Flowers for Zeus - easy mani

 

This easy to do old mani is from June 16th - the base color is Sinful Zeus. As I told earlier today I was afraid I wouldn’t like it, because it’s both dusty and much more grey toned than the pictures show.  But I love it, and I am fascinated by the shimmer, that only shows in certain light conditions.
As usual I painted in acrylic colors, and I tried to find subdued colors to match Zeus. The top coat is as usual Seche Vite.
Denne lette og gamle mani er fra den 16. juni, og grundfarven er Sinful Zeus. Som jeg fortalte tidligere i daf var jeg bange for at jeg ikke kunne li’ den, fordi den bade er støvet og mere gråtonet en billederne viser. Men jeg er vild med den og fascineret af dens shimmer, som kun ses i visse belysninger. Som sædvanligt er blomsterne malet med akrylfarve. Toplakken er Seche Vite.

51 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute mani. It doesn't matter if it's old or new. I just love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Vi nailarts - I'm happy you like it!!

      Slet
  2. And there it is! Beautiful, like I knew it would be :)

    SvarSlet
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love how the pink shimmer in Zeus matches with the pink in your flowers. Really cool!

    SvarSlet
  4. Really really really lovely! Tell me you´ll "wear" this manicure for days... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Lillibit - it was an old mani form the vault - so it's a long time since I wore it :)

      Slet
  5. It may be an easy design, but its still very beautiful and eye catchy in a good way :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. What a sweet thing to say, thanks a lot Mari!

      Slet
  6. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks Shannara :)

      Slet
  7. Cute, clean, and simple! I love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, sometimes that just what we need - thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  8. De er super lette - håber du prøver - tusind tak Christina!

    SvarSlet
  9. ohhh me likey very much Maria! perfect combination of colors, you make those flowers look so easy! i insist, need to go find that zeus! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot my friend, I agree, go, go go :)

      Slet
    2. LOL I looked today... :( no luck, will have to go somewhere else to look.

      Slet
    3. Bummer, you should have bought one for yourself, when you bought for me ;)

      Slet
  10. Aw I love the added flowers! So girly :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks drinkcitra :)

      Slet
  11. I love how simple and cute this design is! ^.^

    SvarSlet
  12. Great colors, amazing flowers! ;)

    SvarSlet
  13. Jeg er vild med de blomster!!

    SvarSlet
  14. Also the simple designs can be beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that one - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  15. Pretty! This may actually be one of my favourite manicures that you've done! I love the colours :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh wow, I'm happy to hear that, thanks a lot Laura!!

      Slet
  16. How cute. It may be 'easy' but it's beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Katherine, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  17. Svar
    1. Thanks a lot The Lacquer Tracker, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  18. really awesome base color, on the last pic the shimmer is very well visible... nice flowers, great job - as usual :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...