Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 26. september 2016

A England Saint George swatches


Today I have a very special polish for you - one of my top favorites from A  England!
A England Saint George is from the The Legend collaction. It’s a gorgeous, deep teal leaning bottle green holo, oh sooo wonderful. It’s is a true one coater, but I’m showing it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it simply gorgeous <3

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

19 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I love love love it. <3
    Now I miss mine. :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is soooo gorgeous, I see why you crave it now :)

      Slet
  2. St. George is such a handsome guy, I like him a lot ^_^

    SvarSlet
  3. this polish was my first from a-England and i love it!!!=)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Pure nostalgia - I'm glad you also love it!

      Slet
  4. The one and only! :) Perfection!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh boy that does look rather lovely!

    SvarSlet
  6. This is a beautiful green!<3

    SvarSlet
  7. Saint George is one of a-england polishes that I have (fortunately!) and it is gorgeous! My favourite a-england stays Tristam! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. My very first a-england... fond memories of way back when I could actually count my polishes on two hands and two feet ;)
    You do know those a-england holos are perfect stamping polishes as well, right?

    SvarSlet
  9. it's a classic for sure. my first, together with dragon

    SvarSlet
  10. Oooooo....la la la loveeeeeee itttt! <3 <3 <3 Outstanding! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...