Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 11. september 2016

Lacquester Dragon Shield swatches


Lacquester Dragon Shield is a Lacquester Facebook group custom that I had to own. It is so unique and impossible to describe, but I’ll try anyhow. The base is a blue-grey (maybe also a bit green?) holo base with a strong effect and it has bronze/copper/gold/red/fuchsia and green UCC flakies that really completes this polish – wow – just wow!
You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite...
What do you think of this unique polish?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

23 kommentarer:

  1. This is such a beauty, you captured it so well! I'm very happy I managed to grab this one, it's so unique <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you think so - and happy for you, they were sold out so quickly!

      Slet
  2. It's such a gorgeous polish!! Unfortunately I was too late... Anyways, I'm waiting for my first Laquester order and hope they are similar awesome :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that - but I'm sure you will love them :)

      Slet
  3. Most unusual, and so gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, on your nails the base of this polish almost looks a bit turquoise. I love it, of course! <3

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you do LOL - yes, it is an amazing shifter!

      Slet
  5. It's so beautiful and som complex! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. So so happy you like it Maria
    It has so many faces, you captured them well. Thank you!

    Caroline aka Lacquester

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Caroline - it really has so many faces, pretty all of them! I'm so happy you think I captured them well!

      Slet
  7. This is very pretty and unique!

    SvarSlet
  8. That is a unique polish for sure :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. PS. How many coats did you apply? :)

      Slet
    2. Sorry I forgot, I added it in the text now - two coats :)

      Slet
  9. This nail polish is really unique and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...