Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 1. september 2016

My stamping journey - part 37


In this part you meet Take 140, 141 and 142...

Take 140
Take 140: The base is Picture Polish Remember stamped with El Corazon stm-52 Egyptian Scarabaeus, plate Ejiubas EJB 02, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 141
Take 141: The base is Picture Polish Sorbet stamped with Dashica Stamping Polish Black, plate Cici & Sisi Geometry 02 (acrylic plate), stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: the placement should have been better – I was in a hurry and pretty stressed…

Take 142
Take 142: The base is Emily de Molly Warm Seas Rising stamped with Hit The Bottle Copper Haired Girl, plate Bundle Monster Polynesia BM-XL108), stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
I really liked 140 and 143 - the first and the last...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. The last one is amazing, wow! The first one's made a huge impression on me too. The second one looks very well. Applause!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that makes me so happy, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  2. Take 142 is just - wow! I really love it!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. I love Take 141, strong contrast and beautiful patterns! :-) But, my favourite is Take 142 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it, I just wish 141 was better stamped..
      Yes, also my favorite - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. That copper stamping over green is truly intriguing. I love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy you like it, thank you so much!

      Slet
  5. I really liked the last one too, it's really pretty with those colours together.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also loved that combo a lot - thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. Your stamping is absolutely great!! I haven't been around much so I can really tell the difference and I'm impressed :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so kind, thank you so much Joyce!

      Slet
  7. Flawless stamping here!!!!! Okay, so maybe you would have liked the positioning better with the middle one - but if you hadn't of said anything I wouldn't have even thought it. Love them all!! Especially the last one - fantastic go round with Fab Ur Nail's stamper again!!!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I have to learn to keep stum hahahaha
      Thank you so much - and I am addicted to Fab Ur Nails!!

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - thank you so much!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...