Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 29. september 2016

My stamping journey - part 45


Today I have Take 164, 165 and 166 for you - among other the birthday mani from the beginning of September ;)

Take 164
Take 164: The base is Masura The Diamond Planet stamped with Hit The Bottle The Yolk Is On You, plate UberChic 10-02, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 165
Take 165: The base is Picture Polish Winter stamped with Dance Legend 11 Pink, plate Ejiubas Wonders Of Life (backside of EJB-02), stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 166, the birthday mani
Take 166: The base is Enchanted Polish September 2014 stamped with El Corazon stm-52 Egyptian Scarabaeus, plates Moyra 16 Memories (butterflies) and 27 Dreamology (birds), stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Do you like them - any favorite?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

21 kommentarer:

  1. So man pretty manicures, I especially love the last one! You're truly great at svampinfektion!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Omg autocorrect! Stamping became svampinfektion:D sorry about that;) and then it wanted to turn about into abort! One could think that I'm a gynecologist:)

      Slet
    2. hahaha ROTFL you are too funny - auto correct is sometimes really useful - and sometimes terribly fun :D
      But thank you so very much, I'm so pleased you like them :)

      Slet
  2. Great, all of them, pretty color combos. And I have to admit that stamping on these magnetic Masuras comes out so unique!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Yes, I also absolutely love that effect combined with stamping!

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  4. All of them are stunning, but I especially like the first and the last one the most!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's also my favorites - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  5. The last one is really beautiful, I love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. You've really turned into a stamping pro... awesome work! I personally love the last one best but that's just because the colors are more "me". All of them look great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, not yet LOL - but thank you so very much for your kind words!

      Slet
  7. 164 and 165 are my favourite! 164 is outstanding! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. That's always a good match - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  9. The birthday manicure is absolutely amazing! :-) The manicure close to my heart is Take 165, I love the colours and the patterns :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. All three are FANTASTIC!! No way to pick a favorite. Really great combos and super stamping. I'm compiling quite a wish list -- you're a fabulous enabler. ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so very much <3
      Enabler is my middle name :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...