Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 9. september 2016

Picture Polish Winter swatches


Picture Polish Winter was released in 2015 as one of the Opulence Shades. It is a dark grey scattered holo with a smooth and lovely finish. Grey is not my color, but this one is OK. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
All though I'm not a fan of grey, I do like this one...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's so nice, but still on my wishlist. :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It was on my WL for a long time too - glad I finally bought it!

      Slet
  2. It's a gorgeous colour and looks wonderful on you - unfortunately I missed it last winter (but I'll keep it in mind for my next order ;-))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm not comfortable wearing grey tho :D
      It will look wonderful on you!

      Slet
  3. Very pretty. This seems like one I should have in my stash, given where I live. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This grey is more than OK for me, it is perfect :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm not a huge grey lover either, but this one is pleasant on the eyes :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I think it looks stylish and sophisticated! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. As I'm usually not much for greys, this one is great and one of the best Picture Polishes I've ever seen!

    SvarSlet
  8. i love it. still in my untried stash, feels weird to put on something named winter at 35 deg hahah

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...