Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 22. september 2016

My stamping journey - part 43


Today you are going to meet take 158, 159 and 160...

Take 158
Take 158: The base is Masura The Universe stamped with Ya Qin An Gold, plate Yours Love Sascha YS11 Aim For The Stars, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: I absolutely love it!

Take 159
Take 159: The base is Mary Kay Lemon Parfait stamped with Jolifin Night Black, plate Curali 001, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 160
Take 160: The base is ILNP Storytelling stamped with Messy Mansion Soft Gold, plate Yours Love Sascha YS14 Flower Power, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: I love it - simple as that!

I love Take 158 and 160, but what do YOU think..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. Love them all but n. 158 is a stunner :D Yeah, I love stars and so on but your stamping is just perfect :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, I was sooo happy about 158 :)

      Slet
  2. They are all gorgeous but the first one is my favourite - that's the first time I see a galaxy mani on a magnetic polish and it went out fabulous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - it was a perfect match, I also think so :)

      Slet
  3. I love them all, especially first on with magnetic effect is fantastic! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I really am happy you like it!

      Slet
  4. All of these are so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  5. The first one is really gorgeous, I like it a lot ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - I didn't want to remove it LOL - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. Hands down my fave is 160...I just can't help it, I'm partial to florals over stars -- but putting stars on a magnetic is perfect!! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much :) - I also prefer florals to stars, but in this case the magnetic flame made it so unique - also name of the polish and plate were perfect for it LOL

      Slet
  7. You're right, Take 158 is absolutely gorgeous! I love also Take 160, beautiful pattern and match of colours :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - yes, I also love both, but was so fascinated by 158 :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...