Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 21. september 2016

K. B. Shimmer Berried In The Sand swatches - Colour4nails store excl.


K. B. Shimmer Berried In The Sand is a Color4nails store exclusive. It’s a gorgeous magenta pink strong holo with flakies in magenta and blue. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this beautiful magenta pink polish..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I love it, and I bought it myself. I just couldn't give it a miss :D

    SvarSlet
  2. This is beautiful I love the color and the finish!

    SvarSlet
  3. I can't wait to get it in my epic-comingsoon-swapsie package :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ohhwww, that sounds fantastic - I look forward to seeing it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...