Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 10. januar 2012

Leopard, wildlife animal print - dyreprint



 And finally a matte leopard with Essie Matte About You top coat - til sidst en "mat" leopard med Essie Matte About You top coat.

Dansk, se længere nede.
I used 2 coats of H&M Nerd as basecolor, and I found, that it dried fairly slowly. I used a dotting tool and created irregular dots with China Glaze Chocodisiac. To outline the leopard spots, I used a detail brush and black acrylic color. Finally I added a coat of Seche Vite to seal and protect the design.
The leopard’s base color should be a little lighter, more leaning towards sand, and their spots are actually much lighter in color in real life.
Tip: Do a Google search for leopard to see photos for inspiration, when you create the pattern.
The next day I added Essie Matte About You, to see this design in a matte version – which do you like the best?
Grundfarvene er 2 lag H&M Nerd, og jeg synes den tørrede lidt for langsomt for mit temperament. Leopardens uregelmæssige pletter lavede jeg med China Glaze Chocodisiac og et dotting tool. De sorte del af pletterne er lavet med sort acrylfarve og en fin pensel, men du kan også bruge en nail art lak, eller en sort lak og en lille pensel. Til slut lagde jeg Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Leopardens grundfarve er lysere end denne, mere hen imod sand, og pletterne er også væsentligt lysere.
Tips: Søg på ordet leopard på Google for at se billeder, der kan give dig inspiration, når du vil afprøve dette mønster.
Den næste dag lagde jeg et lag Essie Matte About You for at få en mat finish – hvilken variant kan du bedst li’?

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow you did this freehand?Its so good I thought you used stamping plates:)Both pretty but maybe I like a matte version just a bit more:)

    SvarSlet
  2. This is so cute! I love the colors you used!

    SvarSlet
  3. So cute!! Love it matte, I always forget about my matte top coat! lol (:

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you so much, girls - ladies :) -I'm torn on the glossey/matte finish, but I think I prefer the glossy...
    Mimi, you should try it, it's not difficult at all - do a Google search and choose a leopard to look at :)
    Nail Reflections, those werer the closest to the real thing I had at the time, since then I got a base that is better, I might post it later...
    Paint that nail, yes I forget mine too LOL - and I can see, that you posted a a nice leopard on the same day :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...