Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 29. oktober 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Asteroid swatches

Celestial Cosmetics Asteroid is a beautiful lilac-purple holo with a very strong effect in the sun, and it’s also very visible in all other light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful..?
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish!
The Mont Bleu giveaway soon ends - so last chance if you haven't entered: Click HERE!

18 kommentarer:

  1. It is beautiful and has lovely sparkles. Pretty Asteroid :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Well, another lavender. I really love this colour, but it I know, it doesn't match with my skin-tone. I'm now curiousely awaiting DL Beautiful Lies, which should arrive these days.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Beautiful Lie is paler than this one - but of course very different because of the holo flakies :)

      Slet
  3. I like it. Is is very pretty on you because it is so cool toned.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is so true, I love the cold toned more than the warm toned!

      Slet
  4. Love this purple and the holo effect. It looks really good on you :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. This polish looks sooo good on you!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...