Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 7. oktober 2014

Colors by Llarowe Chillin' in Paradise swatches

Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Chillin’ in Paradise is a beautiful blue holo with a hint of sea green. The holo is super strong in the sun and really strong in artificial lightning, strong in any indoor light – and even slightly visible in outdoor shade. I’m impressed – and need to try some of my other 12 CbL’s soon! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like this beauty..?
See what other Colrs by Llarowe you can look forward to in my Indies & Co. at the top of the blog!
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

22 kommentarer:

  1. What a beauty!
    You show so many beauties...

    SvarSlet
  2. Well I see, I'm a bad girl today. It's really gorgeous and it looks great on you, but it's far too bright for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are indeed hahahaha - thanks anyhow :D

      Slet
  3. I was just looking at CbLs yesterday and I am so impressed with how strong their holo is.

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a cute polish! Of my sister would see this she would go MAD! :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - then the questions is: Should you show it to her - or not :D

      Slet
  5. Wow, this is a fantastic one indeed!

    SvarSlet
  6. Yes I really like this beauty, it's gorgeous. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I agree with you, it really is beautiful ^^

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow, this color is absolutely beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  9. Gorgeous, like a real Paradise :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, I wouldn't mind chillin' in that paradise ;)

      Slet
  10. This is so pretty! I love the colour and the holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. i'm jealous, i need it too *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...