Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 12. oktober 2014

Shaka Hologram Silver and Disco Violet – and a new nail mail from an Italy polish fairy

I think I probably am the luckiest girl ever – I know not just ONE Italian Polish fairy, oh no, I know TWO, and the second one is the sweet *Ky* aka Chiara from Il Mio Beauty Case!
Recently this wonderful lot of Italian polishes arrived – and I’m blown away by them, thank you so much dear *Ky* <3
I was excited to see a Shaka holo among the polishes, so let’s meet both Shaka polishes!

Shaka Hologram Silver 06:
Shaka Hologram Silver 06 is as the name suggests a silver holo with an extremely strong effect. It’s very like Chanel Holographic, but slightly more coarse in the particles – but the rainbow is the same I think. It also belongs to the slightly more troublesome first generation holos, like I prefer to call them; I experienced a little dragging and it when dry it shows any imperfection just like the Layla holos and others. But the rainbows makes me forget <3
This is 2 coats without a top coat! 

Next we have Shaka Disco Violet:
Disco Violet 620 is a violet LOADED with golden and violet flakies and shimmer, looking at the bottle I knew it would be much, but not this much. The gold dominates in person, not so much on the photos, and I’m not sure how I like it with my skin tone. But it has a super interesting finish, and I don’t have anything quite like it in my collection.
What do you think of these two Shaka polishes?
On thank you again dear *Ky* - you made me really happy!!

33 kommentarer:

  1. The first Shaka is a blast *faints*

    SvarSlet
  2. Disco Violet 620 is goooorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. And you're very welcome, I'm so happy you like them :) BTW I think you wear so perfectly the violet one too ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really do love them - thanks a lot *Ky* :)

      Slet
  4. The silver holo is really gorgeous. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. You are so lucky to know polish fairies! I love that silver holo! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. They are indeed lovely especially that silver one

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, both of those polishes are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. Both amazing but the purple one stole my heart! I'm a sucker for pretty shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  9. That holo is quite striking.

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh my goodness, I think I need a seat and a glass of water ;-) These are both stunning - you are one lucky lady :-D Wow <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL here you are - there now, do you feel better :)

      Slet
  11. Both are stunners, I prefer the silver holo though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That holo is so outstanding - so I agree!

      Slet
  12. They are both beautiful, but the holo looks stunning! I think you can wear the violet one. It's not often the shimmer in the bottle also shows on the nail so well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks for your thoughts. I agree the holo is stunning - and you are right about the shimmer, it really isn't shy!

      Slet
  13. That Shaka Holo Silver is stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. both shaka polishes are stunner *.*

    SvarSlet
  15. Super awesome Shaka's! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  16. What a nice fairy! I own both Shakas (a brand I adore) and I agree with you about the holo one...Painful to apply, but with a great linear effect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. She is indeed - I'm happy to hear that you also had a little problems with the formula :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...