Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 8. oktober 2014

Cirque Josephine Burlesque collection swatches

Cirque Josephine is one of the polishes in the new Burlesque collection.
Josephine is a forest green holo with a strong effect in the sun and it’s very visible in other light settings including outdoor shade, where most holos go flat! It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash. 
Do you like it?
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish!

31 kommentarer:

  1. I'm waiting so badly for it. It should be arriving soon.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Not exactly my favourite shade of green, yet I can't deny the sparkles are pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Great holo effect, but I'm not a fan of the colour unfortunately.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately we have different taste - otherwise it would be boring ;)

      Slet
  4. I am a big green polish fan, so this one is pure perfection for me!

    SvarSlet
  5. I need this one in my life :D <3

    SvarSlet
  6. they really have amazing polishes, and this one is no different!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, and personally this collection is my favorite so far!

      Slet
  7. Wow, this is a seriously gorgeous polish. Colour, effect, everything... Just beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  8. Forest green holo... it's even prettier than the green one from AEngland!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, and the holo is stronger!

      Slet
  9. Not my shade but sooo amazing finish :)

    SvarSlet
  10. What a gorgeous deep green colour :-D Looks stunning :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. Oh, I love this shade of green! Perfect match for autumn!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - and yes, I agree!

      Slet
  12. I think I will simply love all the collection! :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. Hm. I didn't know that I needed a new green holo until now. LOL :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahhh, aout time you found out then LOL - I'm happy to be of service ;)

      Slet
  14. *.* <3 *.* <3 *.* <3 *.* <3 *.* <3 *.* <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...