Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 27. oktober 2014

Ciate Ditch The Heels and Apples and Custard swatches

Two random different green shades from Ciate...

Ditch The Heels:
Ciate Ditch The Heels is a gorgeous, strong bright green crelly. 2 coats are enough for normal use, but for these photos I added 3, and I didn’t use a top coat.

Apples and Custard:
Ciate Apples and Custard is a muted and dusty medium green, too dusty for my liking. The first coat went on very opaque, but this is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like them - and what's you faorite?

30 kommentarer:

  1. I definitely like the first one better. Apples & Custard is a bit too pale for my taste.

    SvarSlet
  2. The first one is so vivid - great one! The second one isn't 'my' hue.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also love that one - and that's how I feel too!

      Slet
  3. You can imagine that Apples and Custard is my favourite, but I like the shine and vibrancy of the other one as well.

    SvarSlet
  4. I think both are wonderful in their own way! I love love love greens, bright or dull :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm happy to hear you like all the greens :)

      Slet
  5. The first one looks amazing. What a great green! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Both are beautiful but Ditch the heels is my favorite. :)

    SvarSlet
  7. That Ditch the Heels is awesome!

    SvarSlet
  8. Ditch the Heels looks awesome. :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Have such a weak spot for greens! Love them both! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - then this is a good post for you :)

      Slet
  10. Ditch the Heels is my fav. But the other one is slightly dusky which I like, too.

    SvarSlet
  11. Apples and Custard is so lovely :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - it's a bit dusty for me :)

      Slet
  12. My favourite is Apples and Custard :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. ditch the heels is absolutely gorgeous *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...