Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 3. oktober 2014

Darling Diva Boink! swatches

Darling Diva Boink! is a LE, a dark, slightly blackened purple with a grey hue – and a lot going on: a slight duo chrome shift, shimmer and holo.
It’s fairly sheer, but because it’s so dark 2 coats are enough as you see here (uh oh forgot to wrap the tips) – with a top coat.
Do you like this slightly mysterious or even odd (in the good way) polish?

14 kommentarer:

  1. Sheer indeed :) I see it somehow wine colour :) Like it very much (of course, it's holo too!) :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it has a lot of wine shades - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  2. I'd say it's mysterious and not ood. Great for winter.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's really mysterious. Not exactly "my" type, but it's interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I understand that this isn't for everyone, but I have developed a taste for mysterious shades like this LOL

      Slet
  4. I really like it! I seems to have a slight colour shift too! Lovely colour and holo :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does have a slight color shift - in fact it has so much going on!

      Slet
  5. That's an interesting polish. I didn't buy it though, there were so many others I wanted :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I do rather like that yellow

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Uhm, maybe this comment belongs to the previous post ;)

      Slet
  7. It is quite interesting. I'd layer it over navy blue or aubergine polish and see how it turns out.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, I think that would be great too - but as I wrote it was not at all sheer in person, not the least actually, but the flash reviles more than the eye can see ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...