Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. oktober 2014

Emily de Molly On Edge swatches

Emily De Molly On Edge is a super complex shade, is it khaki? – is it black? grey? golden green? – well I cannot tell you, but it’s gorgeous. I’m a bit sad that I couldn’t capture the khaki better, but it’s visible in person. It has a super strong holo that dazzles me in any kind of light setting. This is 2 easy coats with a top coat.
What do you think about this mysterious polish?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

23 kommentarer:

  1. I see the khaki in here. Interesting one, ambiguous.

    SvarSlet
  2. Definitely an unusual shade. It must be so much more interesting in person.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I really found it distracting to wear LOL

      Slet
  3. It may be hard to describe, but it is really gorgeous! I do love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. I am not quite sure about this colour, but the holo flame is mesmerizing :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Not sure but I love the sparkle

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it kind of put's our comfort zone to a test, but I like it, and you are right, the holo effect is amazing!

      Slet
  6. Grey-blue? It looks very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, I didn't really think blue wearing it - it is a bit of a chameleon :)

      Slet
  7. What a gorgeous holo. I'm very glad I got one like this already. I'm not endangered by this post :D

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I am so sorry I couldn't tempt you muahhaaaa :D

      Slet
  8. The color is impossible to tell, but pretty!

    SvarSlet
  9. It's really interesting colour, love it :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I see it as a gunmetal with a hint of blue, such a peculiar colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Gunmetal is true, I guess the holo gives the blue hue :)

      Slet
  11. Another Emily de Molly I need, this time not for the name, but for the amazing color!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so glad I got it - it is spectacular!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...