Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 11. oktober 2014

Helena Rubinstein 225 Black Spell - Collaboration Saturday

Today my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I are showing the same polish
- not just the same polish but swatches made from the same bottle that traveled from Denmark to Germany!
Helena Rubinstein 225 Black Spell is from the Glorious Nail Lacquer line. It’s a black base with lots of micro glitter in silver. It dries a little gritty, so this is two coats with a top coat.
Did this black beauty cast a spell on you?
Let's go and see Elena's swatches of this polish!!

25 kommentarer:

  1. Well, that's a real beautiful one, but I still prefer it without topcoat.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. You know I don't like blacks but I like how it looks on you a lot. Stars on the sky :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those tiny glitters are so pretty and makes it something else than just a black!

      Slet
  3. I really like this one, both with and without top coat. :-) I think it looks like Black Sequins by Dior! That is really cool you both posted the same polish :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't own that one, but I think you might be right!
      Yes, I thought that would be fun :)

      Slet
  4. Gorgeous, just stunning. It looks like a perfect twilight sky.

    SvarSlet
  5. It is pretty. I like how you decided to use the exact same polish.

    SvarSlet
  6. I am not crazy about black as you know, but I do like the tiny silver glitters :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Love shiny black nails, looks so elegant and edgy. Especially with that silver glitter!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The glitters really makes it stand out :)

      Slet
  8. OMG! such an amzing nail polish <3 and this sparkles wow! waaaant it <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Pretty! I rarely wear a plain black on it's own. I think they always look better with shimmer :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, I prefer them "with" something :)

      Slet
  10. Woah! It's perfect for both halloween and yule :D I've never seen HR lacquers, here, I'll pay more attention, next time ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right - I suspect this is an older one...

      Slet
  11. awesome, reminds me so much of lancome piha black :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I don't know that one - it must be pretty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...