Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 17. oktober 2014

Mi-Ny Degas 06 swatches

After a week with a lot of fall colors here on the log, it's time for a palate cleanser:
Mi-Ny Degas 64 is from the Glam Lacquer line. And it was given to me by the sweet *Ky* - read more HERE!
Degas is a perfect shade of pastel yellow, it’s a cream and the formula is so easy to work with and the self-leveling ability is very good! Normal nails require 2-3 coats, but for these photos I chose 3 coats without a top coat! 
This is SO my type of pastel yellow - I love it!!

30 kommentarer:

  1. This one is so glossy and the color is such a happy one!

    SvarSlet
  2. Great colour - on you, but not for me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. OOOh, I'm so glad I've chosen the right shade for you! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You most certainly have - I plan to make you my chief pastel yellow polish hunter :D

      Slet
  4. Such a lovely color! I'm a big fan of pastel yellows.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately there are a few of us - that love a beautiful pastel yellow!

      Slet
  5. Oh! me gusta mucho no tengo ninguno asi!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is beautiful - I hope you find it!

      Slet
  6. This is a polish right up your alley, I know now :-) Very cute!

    SvarSlet
  7. the kind of yellow that would suit me too ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's actually perfect for many skin tones!

      Slet
  8. This is a really nice yellow and suits you so well :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. That's definitely a Maria-Yellow! It looks really nice on you :)

    SvarSlet
  10. What a gorgeous yellow shade!

    SvarSlet
  11. I was curious if you would like it. :-) Mi- Ny is one of my favorite brands.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I definitely like it - and that sounds good, I wouldn't mind having more of it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...