Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 22. oktober 2014

Darling Diva The Alchemist and The Witching Hour – WitchEE collection swatches

In the Darling Diva WitchEE collection you find: Cast a Spell, The Immortal, The Witching Hour, The Shapeshifter, The Arcanist and The Alchemist. I didn't buy the first two, but as promised on Monday when I showed the two first, here are the two last.
They have a good dry time, and they are shown in two easy coats with a top coat.

The Alchemist:
The Alchemist is a beautiful, bright red holo. I love everything about it – it’s a red after my heart and it almost glows. The holo has a strong effect in the sun and it’s visible in most light settings, but not in outdoor shade.

The Witching Hour:
The Witching Hour is a dark teal holo with a strong dark green hue, it is very opaque in one coat, but this is two as said in the beginning. The holo is super strong in the sun and it’s very visible in all light settings. 
Which of the four polishes is your favorite?
Mine is The Alchemist - but I love all of them!
See The Archanist and The Shapeshifter right HERE!

28 kommentarer:

  1. I almost need sunglasses for the first one, that's what you call bright red, it absolutely STUNNING! Like the other one as well, although less in need of sunglasses haha!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are right, it's really bright in a gorgeous way :)

      Slet
  2. They both look gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. WOW!! Amazing! They're gorgeous both of them, but I think my favourite is The Alchemist! Sooo beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, that's my favorite too - there is nothing like a beautiful red holo!

      Slet
  4. I would have put both of them on a Christmas collection and call them "Santa" and "Garland" *_* Love!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Knowing you *Ky* it's self explanatory: Of course you would :D

      Slet
  5. Oh, yes, I feel like a whitch... so Witching Hour please! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - and I'm The Alchemist :)

      Slet
    2. :-) with that nail polish on my nails I don't care being a witch! :-)

      Slet
    3. LOL - and I go on making my gold :D

      Slet
  6. I love them both, and fortunately I have them. I just haven't worn them yet... so many pretties, so few nails! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is the never ending problem isn't it - too many polishes - too little time ;)

      Slet
  7. A beautiful red you have here

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh wow these are both stunning but I think I prefer the red, but only just :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is difficult to choose, but it also get's my vote!

      Slet
  9. Both are gorgeous. I like the red one a bit better on you, but I think the green one is a tad more interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you prefer the red on me - I think it's the best of them for me too :)

      Slet
  10. wow, i love both of them, so intense!

    SvarSlet
  11. alchemist or witching hour? what a heck, i'll take both :*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...