Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. oktober 2014

Chanel Vice-Versa 81, Les Vernis Facettes coll. 2000 - Collaboration Saturday

It is time for another Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - and over the next weeks I will show you the 4 polishes from Chanel Les Vernis Facettes coll. 2000: Vice Versa 81, Recto Verso 82, Clair-Obscur 83 and  Ange-Demon 84 - when I have showed them I will link in their names.
The lids and bottles in this collection are silky matte and the glass has a violet shine depending on light and the angle you see it from. The finish of the polishes match the rest, it's silky-matte.
Vice-Versa 81 is a pearly, very pale beige, but also with hints of shimmery cream white – it’s not as complex as the other polishes in this collection. This is three easy coats without a top coat.
You will see that this entire collection is quite different from what you could see in general among nail polishes 14 years ago - what do you think of this one?
Now, lets see what Elena  has for us today :)

20 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty shade and pretty shimmer.

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a very rare and precious Chanel for sure, but not my colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe not mine either - but I still love it as a precious part of my collection!

      Slet
  3. I can't say I'm a fan of this polish. It is too frosty for my liking. But the bottle is very interesting and I have no doubt that it is very special to a collector such as yourself.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. A long time ago I stopped looking at my old Chanels as "something I would - or would not buy today", I see how precious they are - I love to be able to gather entire collections - and I love to see how trendsetting Chanel was already years back :)

      Slet
  4. The colour is okay but I do love the shimmer and would probably fall for it in real life! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. That's a spectacular polish! I wouldn't wear it myself, but that's special enough to keep in any collection :)

    SvarSlet
  6. The finish is gorgeous but I'm not convinced with this shade :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well - I love it in my collection - a piece of nail polish history!

      Slet
  7. A very unusual color. But I like it on you! Great shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  8. This might not be my fav type of color, but I'm really interested in seeing the whole collection (more complex shades? Wow)!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a piece of history, isn't it :)
      Yes, the others are more complex :)

      Slet
  9. that hint of purple looks great, really unique polish indeed :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - I'm happy you think so :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...