Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. september 2015

Celestial Cosmetics - The Chocolate Factory swatches part 2


Today I have swatches of the Celestial Cosmetics The Chocolate Factory collection for you!
It is of course inspired by the lovely film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
It has seven polishes, but unfortunately the gorgeous green You Can Eat Grass? Did not make the journey, so I am only showing you six – three earlier today and the last three now.
The collection was released on August 28., but my swatch polishes took unusually long time to reach me.
They all have the nice formula we are used to from Celestial Cosmetics, easy to apply and with a nice dry time.

Celestial Cosmetics Oompa's:
Ceslestial Cosmetics Oompa’s is inspired by the red outfits of the tiny Oompa Loompas. It’s a red scattered holo with red sparks and pink glass flecks. It has such an amazing depth and it gave me that feel-good feeling and put a smile to my face. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Celestial Cosmetics Chocolate River:
Celestial Cosmetics Chocolate River is inspired by the river of chocolate in the movie. It is a bronze kind of brown holo, and I think it is very unique and interesting. This is two coats and a coat of Seche Vite. 

Celestial Cosmetics The Velvet Jacket:
Celestial Cosmetics The Velvet Jacket is inspired by Willy Wonka’s velvet jacket – and much to your surprise (hahaha), this is my favorite in this collection! It’s a deep magenta/berry holo with extra red sparks – and it’s sooo gorgeous!!
Even if I love all of them, this last one: The Velvet Jacket is sooooo me!!

You can get them from Celestial Cosmetics - thank you so much Nicki for sending these for me to review!!

See part 1 of the swatches HERE!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Agreed - The Velvet Jacket is a stunner! :D But maybe Eyes on the prize is still my fav one ^^

    SvarSlet
  2. Loooove Oompa’s and The Velvet Jacket! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Chocolate River is so unusual and pretty, but your favourite is my favourite as well. :D

    SvarSlet
  4. A nice set. The last one would be my favourite but I do quite like the first one.

    SvarSlet
  5. Lindos demais.
    Gostei mais do marrom, lindão!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. The Velvet Jacket is amazing! Wow!?

    SvarSlet
  7. Hi dear Maria ! That holo nude brown is such a beauty ♡

    SvarSlet
  8. I like all three but the brown bronze and the beautiful red are my favorites. I can totally understand why the red made you smile :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it did - and still does, even if my true love is The Velvet Jacket...

      Slet
  9. Nice ones but the last one is just killer <3 I LOVE it :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I am SOOOO relieved it wasn't the one that broke...

      Slet
  10. Well...well...welll......they three are just gorgeous but Celestial Cosmetics Oompa's and velvet jacket are my favourite.

    SvarSlet
  11. OMG... these are all want-want-want for me. I love all three of them!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...