Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 17. september 2015

Ooh La Lacquer Voila swatches


Ooh La Lacquer Voila is formerly known as Prototype #4. It’s a medium purple holo – and the rainbow is nice and strong in the sun and fully visible in indoor light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
At first I was disappointed to see it in person on the nails, it’s so far from the shop photos – but then I added a top coat and it completely changed from a slightly boring polish to a vivid and gorgeous one, and I tried different top coats, it happens with all of them!
It's gorgeous, isn't it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It is beautiful. When you say it comes to life with top coat, how different it is without it?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is super different, not at all this vivid magenta - more like and "old rose" kind of shade...

      Slet
  2. What a beauty, I wonder how it looks like without the top.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I might have to show you photos without top coat!

      Slet
  3. Yes it is gorgeous! Can't wait to see that effect you described.

    SvarSlet
  4. When I see the pictures it is hard to believe the polish was boring without topcoat ...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To me it was, very dusty and not even this kind of purple...

      Slet
  5. Amazing. I nearly fainted at its beauty! <3 :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh yes, it's super gorgeous. Love those macros. <3

    SvarSlet
  7. what a rainbow, stunning polish indeed :D

    SvarSlet
  8. It surely is! It's disappointing, when that happens :O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, in this case it goes to a more beautiful result, but I still hate it when it happens!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...