Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. september 2015

Chanel Salsa 13 swatches


Chanel Salsa 13 was released at the same time as Flamenco 10, Tango 12 and Samba 14 in 2000 or 2002 according to my research. Maybe Cha Cha 11 also belonged to this collection I have however contradicting info on that. The name of the collection also is unclear, some call it the Latin Dance collection, but it could be just a nickname.
Salsa 13 is a beautiful duochrome (respect for Chanel doing those so many years ago) with a change between a beautiful rosy pink and a coppery gold. This is two easy coats!
I like this old duochrome - and am so happy to have it in my collection!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. not my color, but love that discrete color shifting :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and thinking of how old it is, this is before it's time!

      Slet
  2. Oh, this has a beautiful color change! Amazing how Chanel did a duochrome polish so long ago!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they have been trend setters through out time!

      Slet
  3. Yes, that's beautiful. I love colour changes like this one and the shimmer is really pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  4. it is awesome, i had no clue that they had polishes like this so long ago

    SvarSlet
  5. I like this combination and I have to give props to Chanel for making it all that time ago.

    SvarSlet
  6. It's so pretty and has a really nice shift :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Chanel old duochromes are to die for! I wish I was more into polishes back in those days...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, and I'm lucky to have a few - LOL I also wish I started years back!

      Slet
  8. Macro shot looks amazing! Love it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...