Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 23. september 2015

Too Fancy Lacquer Sweet Hugs, Nail Whisperer store exclusive swatches


Too Fancy Lacquer Sweet Hugs is a store exclusive from the brand new shop, Nail Whisperer.
It is a beautiful medium purple holo with beautiful red and pink micro shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
What do you think - I think it's pretty and the red and pink shimmers makes it extra lovely!
The only place to get it is of course: Nail Whisperer!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. That's pretty. And it's so clever to have exclusives like this in a new store :D

    SvarSlet
  2. It's not to warm, not too cold and is a tiny bit muted purple holo - that's the winning combination in my book and it looks so pretty on you. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it has a little muted-ness about it, so I was pretty sure you would love it!
      Thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. I've become more and more obsessed with purple polishes lately and this one is great!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I loooove purple LOL - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. is a nice color, it reminds me of something I already have, but cannot pin it down!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, it might not be unique, but it's pretty for sure!

      Slet
  5. Black and dusty rose colours are my favs! Moreover, I combine them at one beauty nails design . I like experimenting even with incompatible colours and sometimes I got very unique and eye-catching nails design.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jess, like I just wrote to Lady Bird (I deleted the comment in this post) - I WILL delete future comments with links to your salon on Ibiza.

      Slet
  6. This color is so special! I have nothing like it in my col!ection! Lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is on one hand unusual - but on the other not quite novel either - but pretty it is LOL

      Slet
  7. Such a sweet and soft purple, gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. I do like dark purple holos, but this is really to hug and never let go! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. This is a nice colour and pretty holo. :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...