Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 8. september 2015

Glam Polish Princess Parking Only and Beauty Queen, Fairytale Life Duo, Mei Mei Signatures store exclusive


Today I have the Glam Polish Fairytale Life Duo exclusive to Mei Mei Signatures: Princess Parking Only and Beauty Queen.
Their finish is a scattered holo with a dash of holo micro glitters and flakies.
They are shown in 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Princess Parking Only:
Glam Polish Princess Parking Only is a gorgeous and fun shimmery blue-toned hot pink (just like I love them). It dries semi matte and a little gritty, so I recommend a plump top coat.

Beauty Queen:
Glam Polish Beauty Queen is a beautiful purple, very opaque in one coat. 
I love both, but Princess Parking Only stole my heart!

See many more Glam Polish and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Não tem como não amar...são lindos!!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. Princess Parking Only is very much YOU. :D

    SvarSlet
  3. These are both gorgeous. They really are :-D <3 The first one is just killer :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, that a color for both of us!!

      Slet
  4. I love them both. I missed them, boo! :(

    SvarSlet
  5. They are both nice but that first one is a bit of a stunner

    SvarSlet
  6. Love Beauty Queen the most. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Both of them are special and fantastic!

    SvarSlet
  8. Both beautiful but my heart leans forward Beauty Queen!

    SvarSlet
  9. Princess Parking Only really is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  10. Svar
    1. Yes you are :D - sorry couldn't help myself :D

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. OK - you can have her - but I get to keep the Princess Parking :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...