Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 15. september 2015

ILNP Birefringence (H), Masquerade (H) and Cygnus Loop (H) swatches

Today I have some of the ILNP Ultra Chromes for you, this morning I showed two – and here are three more.
They are all shown I two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Note that these are the old round bottles with the old logo, today they are square and the logo is different.

ILNP Birefringence (H):
Birefringence (H) has a wonderful shift mostly between blue, teal and purple – very visible in all light settings, but I also se flashes of copper and olive. The tiny dashes of holo are very visible in the sun, but only subtly in other light settings. 

ILNP Masquerade (H):
Masquerade (H) has a strong shift in all light settings pink, olive, green and rose, but I also see bronze and other subtle shades. The tiny dashes of holo are very visible in the sun, but only subtly in other light settings. 

ILNP Cygnus Loop (H):
Cygnus Loop (H) has a strong shift in all light settings between blue, indigo and purple, but I also see bronze, red and pink. The tiny dashes of holo are very visible in the sun, but only subtly in other light settings. 
Do you like them - any favorites..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. They are great shifters all of them. I love when it's necessary to layer them over black :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's a really nice quality in a chrome!

      Slet
  2. The first and second are very pretty! They're so special ♡

    SvarSlet
  3. I am so over blue to purple shifts. That is why Masquerade is my absolute favourite.

    SvarSlet
  4. These are all gorgeous. These polishes feature in my dreams :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I hope you get your hands on some one day!

      Slet
  5. I so need some ILNP in my life/stash!! These multichrome are stunning (no favourite so far, I'd love to wear all of them ;-)).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You do, so what are you waiting for hahahaha :D

      Slet
  6. They all are super beautiful. Looks like galaxies... <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Masquerade is really unusual and cool!

    SvarSlet
  8. to hard to choose just one favorite, they all look fabulous *.*

    SvarSlet
  9. My favourite is Birefrigrence, gorgeous :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...