Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 18. september 2015

Priti Nyc Baby Blue Eyes, Glory Bush and Sky Waltz Delphinium

This Friday morning I have 3 beautiful pastels from Priti Nyc: Baby Blue Eyes, Glory Bush and Sky Waltz Delphinium.

Baby Blue Eyes:
Priti Nyc Baby Blue Eyes is from the Bahamas Summer 2013 collection. It’s a super adorable light blue with a subtle shimmer. Two coats, no top coat.

Gory Bush:
Priti Nyc Glory Bush is a sweet violet creme polish. Two coats, no top coat.

Sky Waltz Delphinium:
Priti Nyc Sky Waltz Delphinium is a pretty, light sky blue. Two coats, no top coat.
My favorite is Baby Blue Eyes, but I also really like Sky Waltz Delphinium - what's your favorite..?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. All three colors would look great together in an abstract nail art :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Glory Bush looks so nice on you.

    SvarSlet
  3. Baby Blue Eyes will never bore me, such a great color! fresh! But they're all pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I'm also a sucker for that kind of blue!

      Slet
  4. The first and last one - gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. The first one is really pretty, wow, I like that :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are opening up to brighter colors at the moment!

      Slet
  6. The first one is like a lamp...so luminous!!! *__* The lilac is super delicate, a bon ton nail polish :P
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  7. my type of colors, love all three of them :D

    SvarSlet
  8. These are 3 great colours Maria. I'm really liking Baby Blue Eyes though - looks amazing on you as well :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. As much as you "kill me" with your beautiful holo collection, you "kill me" also with these beautiful pastels... and no, I can't decide my favourite..! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...