Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 10. september 2015

Different Dimension Discovery and Mercury, One Small Step coll. swatches


Today I have two of the eight polishes from the Different Dimension One Small Step collection. They are dark multichromes with sterling silver flakies to resemble little galaxies on the nails.

Discovery:
Different Dimension Discovery is a multichrome that shifts cyan/blue/purple/copper with sterling silver flakies and holo glitters. Two coats + a coat of Seche Vite.

Mercury:
Different Dimension Mercury is a multichrome that shifts violet/red/orange/gold with sterling silver flakies and holo glitters. Two coats + a coat of Seche Vite. 
What do you think - I like both, but still feel they are very dark on my nails, even if the "galaxies" help a lot ;)

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. omg I want the first one! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Between the 2 I prefer the second one! It's a super luminous dark nail polish ♡

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is gorgeous - but still a bit too dark for me!

      Slet
  3. Both are stunning. I think I like Discovery a bit more, but only a tiny bit. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They should be right up your alley for sure :D

      Slet
  4. These are both really gorgeous and have great shifts :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. 2 very nice and interesting nail polishes, but if I have to choose one of them I choose the first! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very close - yet very different :)

      Slet
  6. both of them gorgeous, but i love discovery more :D

    SvarSlet
  7. I love the colour shift in both of them, but they would both look too dark on my nails too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, we are pretty much the same that way!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...