Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. september 2015

Glam Polish Libra, Hypnotic Polish store exclusive Zodiac coll.


Glam Polish Libra is the next in the Hypnotic Polish store exclusive Zodiac collection – and it’s released on September 23rd.
It is meant for layering, and it is really beautiful over bright colors. It can be used over all colors, but the photos are best over black, so I’m showing it in two rich coats on it’s own on the index finger and in one coat over black on the rest + a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like it - and do you prefer it on it's own - or layered..?

You can get it from the 23rd on Hypnotic Polish as fourth in the store exclusive Zodiak collection.

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. Holy, disco-balls! This is a glitterbomb par excellence and I love it. It is a bit dense, so I prefer it on its own.

    SvarSlet
  2. I think I prefer it solo than layered - it's pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is absolutely possible to do just that!

      Slet
  3. I like it on its own but over black is just wow! It creates a some kind of gorgeous galaxy :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also found it showed itself best over black - also on photos!

      Slet
  4. I like it on its own but could imagine it would look great on pink or red!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That IS gorgeous, I tried, but red + holo is often difficult to capture really well with a camera...

      Slet
  5. I'm definitely preferring on its own. I love disco ball polishes :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I know, but I felt the disco was even stronger over black!!

      Slet
  6. It's too difficult to resist! *_*.... I prefer it layered....

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, then give in and go get it on the 23rd!!

      Slet
  7. It's really nice solo and layered - it looks great either way :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. believe it or not, i would wear it on its own, it's so awesome *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...