Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. september 2015

Squishy Face Polish Snow White


Squishy Face Polish Snow White. I had read somewhere that this could be a one-coater, but for me it is a two coater. It is a really nice super white polish with a nice formula, and even if one coat does cover very well, I’m showing it in two.
I like this "clean" and pure white!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. It looks like a nice blank base for your nail art. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love whites. Two coats sounds very well.

    SvarSlet
  3. nice, everyone need at least one good white polish :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Sometimes a white polish is all you need!

    SvarSlet
  5. What a clean mani here! It seems very easy and relaxing to apply! Kisses =)

    SvarSlet
  6. I LOVE white nails :) and it seems to be an almost perfect one ^^

    SvarSlet
  7. Looks like a great white :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Sounds like a nice white, maybe I'll have to get a bottle. I don't have a white that I really love.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The shop is unfortunately closed, but I think she has plans to re-open!

      Slet
  9. Nice, would be perfect base for nail art and stamping! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...