Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 3. september 2015

Glam Polish Krunch! - Knockout Part II swatches


Glam Polish Krunch! is from the Knockout Part II collection. It’s a beautiful purple scattered holo with holo micro glitters. It’s a true party in the sun, but it’s also lovely to look at in indoor lightning. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Oh, I love everything about it - do you like it..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. It's a glitterbomb, but I like it. The colour is just so lovely.

    SvarSlet
  2. Knockout alright. :) This is awesome!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi dear Maria! What a wonderful sparkling violet here *_*

    SvarSlet
  4. OOh must buy this one, it's beautiful!! AND PURPLE! ;-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Você tem unhas lindas, esmaltes maravilhosos... sempre que venho aqui fico olhando e admirando tudo!
    Lindas como sempre.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you so much - you are so sweet <3

      Slet
  6. What a fabulously looking polish! I adore it! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. It's absolutely gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. What a pretty polish? Love the color and the finish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, so do I - I love everything about it!

      Slet
  9. That purple is very beautiful... and it's so rich of micro glitters! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...