Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. september 2015

Glisten & Glow Raspberry Margarita, Cocktails Anyone? - swatches


Glisten & Glow Raspberry Margarita is from the Cocktails Anyone? collection. It’s an uber-gorgeous in-your-face pink holo with an amazing holo effect, just like the rest of this collection. I’m in awe – I love it so much!
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

Go to Glisten & Glow to shop - and when Jill soon releases Part 2 of Cocktails Anyone?, I'm SO going to have some of them...!

Useful links: Indies& Co., Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. It is gorgeous and great for the last days of summer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is - for the rest of the year too LOL

      Slet
  2. You can't show polishes like this when I'm not supposed to buy anything ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. Maria this one is REALLY gorgeous. So me :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  4. This is so pretty! Gorgeous polish :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. It really is - we have a great taste in pink John :D

      Slet
  6. It is very Maria-ish. It suits you so well.

    SvarSlet
  7. Looking very fresh and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...