Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. september 2015

Linda Johansen Violetta, Key Lime, Lilac Lilly and Tampico – Swatch Spam


This last September Friday morning I have 4 Linda Johansen Nail Candy polishes, a Norwegian brand. I love the formula of these polishes, they are so easy and pleasant to work with and the dry time is quick. I have previously shown you other Linda Johansen polishes.
They are shown in two coats with a top coat.

Violetta:
Linda Johansen Violetta is a sweet, violet cream. This is two coats with a top coat.

Key Lime:
Linda Johansen Key Lime is not really a lime in my book, it’s more of a pretty, warm mint. It is a shimmer finish. This is three coats with a top coat.

Lilac Lilly:
Linda Johansen Lilac Lilly is a pink-toned lilac cream, very pretty and feminine. This is two coats with a top coat. 

Tampico:
Linda Johansen Tampico is bright and bold light green cream, my favorite of these 4! This is two coats with a top coat. 
It's difficult to choose, but I think Tampico is my favorite, but I like all 4 of them!
What do you think..?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. My favourites are nr 3 and 4 - 4 rules :) They look like very good cremes, all of them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed super good quality - as all LJ polishes!

      Slet
  2. I love all the colors but Linda Johansen Key Lime is my favourite. fresh color :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is rather unique, but of these 4 not my favorite LOL

      Slet
  3. Really my kind of shades! love them all <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow...all shades are putting smile on face... Love them... <3 ^_^

    SvarSlet
  5. Wonderful all of them. Key Lime and Tampico are my favorite ones!

    SvarSlet
  6. I really love the last one, it looks gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Tampico is my favourite of the bunch as well.
    It's been aaages since I wore a Linda Johansen-polish :)

    SvarSlet
  8. On you I like Tampico best, but my overall favourite of these four is Key Lime. That sheen is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  9. can't decide, they all look so appealing :D

    SvarSlet
  10. 2 ad 4 are awesome. i have a feeling i am wearing only these types of shades lately, it's becoming horrible :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - not at all horrible if you like them :)

      Slet
  11. They are all nice but I'm liking that shimmer on Key Lime very much :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. They are all sweet, my favourites are Violetta and Key Lime :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are pretty, I'm glad you like them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...